• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OHHS auto class crawler donations please!!!!!!!!

we are planning it making it ourselves and the instructor just answeres ?'s and helps us. he really isnt that involved. but we have only met once so far and that was to suggest what we would build and we decided on a crawler. thats it no plan yet or even a project truck. thanks ur really nice

Hi my name is garrett and i go to Oak Harbor High School. The auto class wants to make a crawler. Will anyone give donations please? The only things we have are a blazer frame, chevy 350 turbo motor w/ carburetor and a dana 60 rear axles. Please we really want this to happen!!! thanks

So really you and a few buddies decided you want to build a crawler on other people's budgets? And what about skills? Just because you are in auto shop does not suddenly mean the fabrication gods bless their skills upon you. You need to start with a smaller project, like Chop Shop suggested.

The biggest aspect of doing a rig without waisting $$$ is the planning.

X2. I never build with a solid goal in mind, and end up waisting tons of $$ because of it. I'm not even starting my next build till I have most the big money parts to get it started, so I won't have time to change my mind.

yah but if u did donate them i would have u go to the school so yah hahahahha cant really sell them there if the instructor knows there a donation man

Good luck convincing people to drive to Oak Harbor to give their parts away. Dream smaller, you'll be less dissapointed in life:beer:

He siad this idea had come up last year in a discussion but nothing beyond that had come of it. He also said he didn't have a student named Garrett in his class this year. :D

edit: He did say he would bring the idea back up and see if it sparked any interest and go from there....

Last edited:
Garrett isn't a Troll.... He usually rides his Quad at Walker. I didn't know he was wanting to build a crawler.

Please explain why the instructor informed Mr. Rockabilly that he has NO ONE NAMED GARRETT IN HIS CLASS.?! If ya know him well enough to VOUCH for him. :eeek:

I am especially confused by the part were he wrote-

"we are planning it making it ourselves and the instructor just answeres ?'s and helps us"

This kid is the funniest motherfuxker on here.lmfao. i want people to give me free parts to. go get a job and pay for it yourself. what the ****?