• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oil Pan Problems

angelfly

So I just picked up a toyota and I just realized today that the sump and pickup is in the front of the motor and not in the rear preventing me from installing a crossover-hysteer setup:mad: :mad:

What can I do to solve this????? i am guessing that the motor I have is out of a celica or some frontwheel drive something or another?

Do i just need a different pickup and pan??? or do i need to completly replace the whole motor???? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!:awesomework: I'm at the point that I may just run full hydro and just deal with it that way:rolleyes:

:eeek: How about we start with........what motor? 22? I've got a pan and pickup for one in the shed somewhere if you need it.

Ran into this same problem on a project rig/motor my brother had. Swap the pickup and the pan and you'll be set.

Swap the pan and pickup. Simple fix. Do you want the set I have? I'm like 10mins from you.

Yeah that would be awesome!! Whenever works best for you?

Thanx guys i figured it would be something like that but a friend of mine got me all worried i was fawked:rolleyes: