• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OK tattle on my new purchase........

ain'tstuckjustresting

RIP Mister 12/5/12
Does anyone remember seeing this rig on the trail? I just bought it as an attempt to get back into wheeling. I figured a purpose built rig like this has to have a few stories behind it. I haven't taken her out yet as I'm trying to remove some bubblegum and duct tape before we get to the trail.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Actually the avatar comment was in reference to his rig seems to have a fondness for the same rock that sucked me in.

But yours is cute too.

Yep! Looked at a bunch of crap before I looked at this one. it needs work but I'm a mechanic. We'll fix 'er up.
Thanks for the tip on the 4-runner though. Looked like I'd freeze my ass off.

Yep! Looked at a bunch of crap before I looked at this one. it needs work but I'm a mechanic. We'll fix 'er up.
Thanks for the tip on the 4-runner though. Looked like I'd freeze my ass off.

well cool .... thats the V6:puke: truck you were talking about... well im glad to see you are on NW now lots of good info on here and lots of BS too.... hope it works out good for you

Tru trac locker in the front? Hated mine. Took some serious tire spin before it would ever engage. And if you brake a hub or axle it won't spin the intact side after that. Looks like it sits low for having 40's on a yota :awesomework: low is good