• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ok Time for an update

EOR MFG

Ok I promised J.J. a couple pictures.
While I was at it took a min to get some shots of whats going on around the shop here really really been busy lately.
Chris Bonds: 321

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matts getting a little rear steer action wheelbase stretch and Shiny new atlas

Nice, glad you finally posted some of the KOH car! It was mentioned several times in the new issue of CRAWL!

Po ass Matt O waiting patiently
Crazy long mega cab and Hank III 's most badassness van ever after we linked and put 9100 weld tops on

****! What you've done with Chris' 321 was almost EXACTLY what I had drawn out on paper to do with mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's ****ing bad-ass but now I'll just be a copy cat if I do it. **** THAT PISSES ME OFF! :)

J. J.

Finally a linked rubicon this was not fun on stock width axles

My door bars and rear kickers are not like that.....I wanna GOT DAMN REFUND...... :flipoff1:

Whats the dealio with that black goat....Im diggin the black 22.5's and stilleto lug covers. Needs some 7" black powdercoat smoke poles coming up about 3' above the cab. Flat cut on the top.

Matt O. said:
The ole girl looks raped and plundered. The mega cab and rubicon are stupid awesome..

Thought you were just getting a 14 bolt - whats up with all that

Nah just new r&p and ARB for the rear, can't commit to the cost of new rear axle at this point in time. The plan the whole time was for Jimmy to do some fab items to mine like door bars, shock mounts, ram guard, etc. Bunch of little things that needed attenton. The broke rear end just delayed the rest.