• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

'Old' Reiter -- the last weekend

Sam,

While I typically don't have a co-pilot, I'll be up there Sat and Sun in case you end up not finding a seat.

Sam,

While I typically don't have a co-pilot, I'll be up there Sat and Sun in case you end up not finding a seat.

I might have to hit you up for Saterday Terry:awesomework:, as the weather isnt real condusive to dirtbiking that day so im thinking reiter saterday and Tahuya on the bike on sunday

sunday

Ill be up there Sunday and possibly sat night. Got to test out my new 35's, see if I break any axles:eeek::D
xj.jpg

Thats right, my grocery getter will have seats avail.:masturbanana[1]:

I'm thinking Reiter with the FJ or my Side X Side on Saturday, and Singletrack @ Reiter on my bike Sunday.

ive never been to into the dirt biking at reiter but maybe this weekend i might just as a last blast kind of thing i dunno yet, wish i had a camper for the truck for this weekend:mad:

ive never been to into the dirt biking at reiter but maybe this weekend i might just as a last blast kind of thing i dunno yet, wish i had a camper for the truck for this weekend:mad:

if you would have asked sooner i would have let u use mine. imnot camping out.

and there is open seat in my rig if you dont mind sitting on a wet seat and getting rained on.

if you would have asked sooner i would have let u use mine. imnot camping out.

and there is open seat in my rig if you dont mind sitting on a wet seat and getting rained on.

So i take it the back seats open then?:eeek: lol

I think im going to try and hook up with ROKRIG and roll with him but we will see how things pan out when i arrive around 9:30 or 10:cool:

Here are my pictures from saturday.

Nice damp day
DSC00252.jpg

Mike showing me how his horn works, or lacks there of.....
DSC00253.jpg

A new view for me comming out the drivers side.
DSC00254.jpg

Oh yah, the roll over pics...........
DSC00255.jpg

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

BTW i was in the passanger seat and yes my elbow is sore.

More from when i was with 4XRick

DSC00260.jpg

DSC00261.jpg

DSC00262.jpg

DSC00263.jpg

DSC00264.jpg

DSC00266.jpg

If you notice at the bottom, red stuff in the puddles, transmission fluid needs to stay in the transmission for it to work properly, case broke at the tail shaft area.

Weird place to tip over. But I'm just jealous I wasn't there tipping over too this weekend. Looks like they forgot to chalk the tires or put the rig in gear before winching it over too.

What a day--I had to winch on TA and the top of poop chute......

I had to pull cable too. Except mine was to pull the front rack of my quad out of the tire. Poop Chute made me roll twice, :booo: once over backward and once over the side and on its top.

Saw lots of rigs out, looks like everybody was having fun. :cheer:

So Rick broke his ****... again...???

exploded the last 6 inches of my trannmission. many pieces all over the place.

I thought I saw that rig this afternoon by the rock face?
nope blazer is on the trailer in front of the house. was out there in the 4 banger jeep on 35s today. was kinda fun wheelin something different for sure. and it did get around pretty good. never had any issues but did have to use the arbs a few times.

I was pretty disturbed by folks actions out there. I have never seen so much destruction and utter lack of respect..