Daytona Alumunum 10" wheels
Minigunz Exhaust
Plus more
Street Legal and Titled
Runs smooth speed 50-60 mper hour
5-6k invested
autographed by Nicky Hayden

pix: http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/r...albumview=grid

I live in NC and would prefer that you pick it up, but will deliver bike complete, not torn down. or buyer pays Shipping
Will not part out
Price reduced..Must sell
Was 3500.00 now 2750.00 OBO :eek: :eek: :eek: :flipgotcha:

I gave that for a 1969 stock Z50A about a year ago, they are crazy high. But it is pristine and stock. I wanted to duplicate my first bike.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
I gave that for a 1969 stock Z50A about a year ago, they are crazy high. But it is pristine and stock. I wanted to duplicate my first bike.
Find me a decent 1972 4 speed trail 70 for me then. Last one went for $700 and I simply was not watching the auction or I'd own it.

Too far away, I am not spending a fortune on bike like that. Somehow they have achieved cult status and there are **** tons for sale. just need to find that dipshit out there that thinks it's worthless. molaugh

Bones said:
Too far away, I am not spending a fortune on bike like that. Somehow they have achieved cult status and there are **** tons for sale. just need to find that dipshit out there that thinks it's worthless. molaugh

truufs, my dad wants one bad, I think he should get a replica and just put a non-chinese motor on it w/88 kit thumb.gif be cheeper and all new parts. CHP sellin replica's for $1k

Yeah a replica is fine, but not for a grand, I'd rather have a true Honda. :dunno: . I almost bought one in LA last week to pick up on the way to KOH and pay one of the KS crew to haul it back on the trailer and I'd fly outta KC and take it home after, but he sold it locally. That was a mint 73, 4 speed, 1800 miles, $800

Bones said:
Yeah a replica is fine, but not for a grand, I'd rather have a true Honda. :dunno: . I almost bought one in LA last week to pick up on the way to KOH and pay one of the KS crew to haul it back on the trailer and I'd fly outta KC and take it home after, but he sold it locally. That was a mint 73, 4 speed, 1800 miles, $800

Ya dude those CT70's we looked at from CL were ragg'd out to all hell. Hard to find them in decent shape.

Ragged out is fine, parts are still out there.

Looking at a runner with 3 rolling chassis now, waiting on details.

Also a semi basketcase in Columbia for $150 I might go get this weekend.

Here ya go.

http://bham.craigslist.org/mcy/942678688.html