• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Older wheeler or new recruit.

Money Mark

With just the drivers age; in your own personal opinion which one does more damage to the trails?

deffinatly new recruit.
was out wheeling last weekend, and some "young recruits" where on an illegal bypass, and stuck.
me and friends told them to back down, and get off the bypass and get on the trail.

the response was " but we are not set up as good as you guys".

deffinatly new recruit.
was out wheeling last weekend, and some "young recruits" where on an illegal bypass, and stuck.
me and friends told them to back down, and get off the bypass and get on the trail.

the response was " but we are not set up as good as you guys".

deffinatly new recruits

new recruits can't afford things like 44 boggers and full width axles with Vortec power. How much damage can some kid do in a Nissan pathfinder vs all of our overly built rigs? New guys don't have super swampers, WE do. Those deep ruts that get complained about aren't from drunken highschool kids, their from my K5 on 44 swampers

I vote, midlife crisis guy in his 30s-40s who goes to ORV parks every week

new recruits can't afford things like 44 boggers and full width axles with Vortec power. How much damage can some kid do in a Nissan pathfinder vs all of our overly built rigs? New guys don't have super swampers, WE do. Those deep ruts that get complained about aren't from drunken highschool kids, their from my K5 on 44 swampers

Your K5 hasnt moved in months and it looks so sad sitting on the side of the house every day when i drive by, same goes with the toyota on the trailer:booo:

funny you say that, last time i saw a nissan pathfinder on the trail (other than mine) it was OFF the trail on an illegal pass.

New guys don't have super swampers, WE do. Those deep ruts that get complained about aren't from drunken highschool kids, their from my K5 on 44 swampers

I don't agree with this....though on the other side of the coin is the new guy who bought the blingin buggy on 40s and has no idea what it does.:rolleyes:

what are we talking here , cutting new trails or driving off trails/ripping up grass feilds

Both, I see noobs and i see weekend trail slayers ripping up "new" bypasses. Of course a guy (or gal) has to think before they get there, "will my rig go there?" If not go as far as you can, and leave room for the more suitable rigs..

You guys are absolutely right. Newbs on small tires are responsible for the new line to the left that was not there a year ago. :stirpot:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdn6ZDGHLY0&feature=player_embedded[/YT]