• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ole George got him a new ride

JSmithey said:
I'd appreciate it if you keep your pink dicks off of my photo in my shop. Lots of time, effort, pride and money in that machine for you to ****tard it up. Take your own pictures if you wish to gay it up.

If it helps at all I would drive the crap out of it even with a big pink wang on it.

JSmithey said:
I'd appreciate it if you keep your pink dicks off of my photo in my shop. Lots of time, effort, pride and money in that machine for you to ****tard it up. Take your own pictures if you wish to gay it up.

Is it the wrong color for you?

32d47be413f8913d66fd1d25a7559466.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

laughing1 :popcorn:

JSmithey if youre that sensitive about it you should have never sold it to GG. I guarantee it's already had man IN man relations on the hood at a minimum !

JSmithey said:

You should water mark your photos. That way nobody can use them for profit or making fun of others. I would do that if I take pictures of my buggy in my shop, but since I don't have a shop or a buggy I don't mess with it. I'm fairly certain there is an app for that.

I propose we as a mature group go ahead and name this buggy based on this thread.
So I will start a poll once we get a couple of good options.
May I suggest:
Fatallybutthurt
BYE
Stinky pinky
Rolling on shitties
****tard it up
Gay pride
Ganggbangg