• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.hardlinecrawlers.com

patooyee

Is anyone else getting this error CONSTANTLY????? It's so annoying to type out a post and then loose everything 5 times before submitting it actually works. I've got to the point where I copy every post ebfore hitting submit so that I don't have to retype it all. This post took 5 tries before it worked.

Google was a major contributor to the Obama campaign, so of course its not going to want to work, just like all the other Obama supporters. :afro:

grcthird said:
Google was a major contributor to the Obama campaign, so of course its not going to want to work, just like all the other Obama supporters. :afro:

If that is true i'll delete google right now I don't support that :afro: in any way shape or form

I'm on here about half as much as I used to be because it never loads. Just acts like its trying ot then times out. I've tried immediately switching to ie and it does the same. I don't have firefox on this comp. My phone will then bring it up, as will my comp at home. no idea.

My home computer does the exact same thing,but my Kindle pulls it up instantly. Very aggravating. :****:

patooyee said:
Is anyone else getting this error CONSTANTLY????? It's so annoying to type out a post and then loose everything 5 times before submitting it actually works. I've got to the point where I copy every post ebfore hitting submit so that I don't have to retype it all. This post took 5 tries before it worked.

Had issues with the site Saturday night on my phone and tablet, but others didn't. Been working fine since then.

Its really bad today. Took me 5 attempts to make my last post. Tried it in IE and it acts like the site doesn't even exist. Its only happening with this site.

My work PC is doing this also, will open the site and I can open one more link, but when I get to a thread it just stops. Like its busy, but never connects. I can go to another site fine, and come back here later and its does the same thing. Will let me click two or three links but then it stops dead.

I think I have xp on my work PC, with explorer. My tablet works fine, what Im on now. No clue what's up with it, just started last week, I got a new PC at work about 2 weeks ago, was working fine for the first few days. Now its not. IDK

Latest posts