• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Oops..

crash said:
The cage worked but you gotta do something about your suspension :haha: :haha:

ahh the suspension worked fine. it's driver I'm worried about. :flipoff:

:haha: :clappy: I love covering my pasengers with dried up mud! Although sometimes I'm the one with dust in my eyes :;

crash said:
The cage worked but you gotta do something about your suspension :haha: :haha:
Yea, get rid of those big metal straps, and get some springs. Coil, that is. :clappy:

PORTER said:
Spring under wow's:flipoff: . Nice job Jon.:D

Well I try, and thats all that counts. Besides like we were talking before, having a really well built rig takes the fun out of it. Atleast I'm still having fun. :cheer:

LOL now our avatars look related :haha:

not to steal your flop success, You know I care about you... and would head out there from home to help if needed... blah blah blah.... again, Glad your alright from the almost mis-hap accident on 3 hills...

but lets jump to the Suspension for a moment,

in this picture below;

If your rear tire was on the ground ... someone else mentioned more weight in the rear too, not saying you wouldn't of flopped, YOU were trying to on purpose... but what I'am getting at, being used to Flop's because of the sami / zuk's... think 36's & no flex had something to play in that Flop?

my sami on 33's was a fawking tumble cart everywhere it went.

I want some stability w/ my jeep. and looking at that picture, makes me wonder... why isn't your tire pushing downward? because of spua & no force to push the drivers side down if it were spoa? again, springs... are your spring holders still in place? is it your shocks not letting the tire drop?

I'am puzzled...

I may have to go coil / linky faster than i thought! cuz that won't work for me, it's cute though... looks like a dog taking a piss!

=== I missed a good day of wheeling Tahuya w/ ya!:mad: Flopper

It doesn't flex very well when the passenger tires is almost flat on the ground. Look at the pass. tire. It's not really being pushed up but more in. It flex's pretty good for a SUA suspension, go look for my poser shot thread and tell me it doesn;t flex. :flipoff:

Besides that stump was about 4-5 ft high.

Jon, your almost killed story scares ME and I wasn't even there. You guys were taking off the bound up d-shaft and didn't block the tires or secure the rig with your winch? What, you looking to sneak into the Darwin finals at the last minute? Damn dude, be careful out there. That could have been really serious.

Comet said:
Jon, your almost killed story scares ME and I wasn't even there. You guys were taking off the bound up d-shaft and didn't block the tires or secure the rig with your winch? What, you looking to sneak into the Darwin finals at the last minute? Damn dude, be careful out there. That could have been really serious.

The tires were kinda blocked, because the rear tires dug in, but the ground was really soft. Trust me I know, it scares the **** out of me thinking about how close I was to becoming a statistic. I'm putting this under "lesson learned,never do it again" file. :cool:

JOOP said:
The tires were kinda blocked, because the rear tires dug in, but the ground was really soft. Trust me I know, it scares the **** out of me thinking about how close I was to becoming a statistic. I'm putting this under "lesson learned,never do it again" file. :cool:

Lesson learned & hopefully not forgotten!

Now be more careful, w/o you - No one would have anyone else to pick on!

1. That is one of the dumbest things I've every seen. Good job.

B. Even if he had flex, it wouldn't be drooping all that much because of the angle of the COG of the unsprung weight of the rear axle to the ground. It is pulling the driver's side tire toward the passenger side more than it is pulling it towards the ground. . .IE, this is not a "forced articulation" situation. You see rigs with mad flex in situations like that all the time.

3. Sit. Staaaaaay. . .Roll over. Good dog.

do you still have your trac bars attached? I just got done watching the video off your site from Tahuya of you guys... and you were going thru the dig's...
and lifting tires???

do you have short brake lines or shocks? why isn't that thing FLEXING?

hell I'am back on 31's and able to keep a tire down... something don't look right in that video? those were only like 2footer holes???