JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
Well the cage works great. :flipoff:

p1020793pl4.jpg

p1020796hk8.jpg

Why don't the pics show anymore??:wtf:

CopyCat

:haha:

Now you to can say.... your a Extreme wheeler!

You've earned something; - No more Tahuya Boy for you!

you shall now be known as - Flopper

we're you skeered?

funnay I saw you were going today, & was going to head out there, wife said NO NO... your mine today... had to Xmas shop! :mad: i could have been there... oh'well - READY FOR ELBE NOW?

No I wasn't scared I was trying to flop it, just not that hard. It really wasn't a soft flop. I knew going up that stump I was going over. I told the passenger to hang on. He didn't believe me. :haha:

But yeh that was out at mud lake in Tahuya. Whats funny is the pics do that stump no justice.

When I went over my foot slipped off the clutch so it kept driving while on the side, tearing my soft top. My keys fell out of the ignition , but I was able to turn it off without the keys. Felt bad for the passenger because he got covered in all the dried up mud,dust, and junk in the jeep. :redneck:

I wont go into the story where 2 of us almost got killed. Very close call today,just glad to be alive.

GRNTACO said:
Don't tease. What happened?:corn:

OK..

Buddies DS busted and got all bound up against his T-case, on a hill. Couldn't go forward or backwards. So we had it in park and had to get the driveshaft off. Well as soon as it broke free(unbolting it) the truck started going down hill with Cammeron under it and my head inches from becoming a speed bump for a tire. Luckily his passenger quckly stomped on the brakes. About 3 inches from going over my head. Cammeron was still under the truck and all twised up with the front axle and driveshaft.

Now check out this pic. I didn't flop on this one and I kept going over the stump with my rear tire too. :redneck:

img1862ij2.jpg

he was holding the flashlight while i was taking my front driveshaft off because i sheared 3 of the 4 bolts at the rockgarden and it got rapped up and it was bound up his head was a few inches from my tires then it let go and rolled back i was completly under my truck the parking brake was set thankfully my passeger was quick enouf to jump over and press my brakes down freaken scary my arm got rapped upon the driveshaft so i couldnt get out and i broke my transfer case shifter off

JOOP said:
OK..

Buddies DS busted and got all bound up against his T-case, on a hill. Couldn't go forward or backwards. So we had it in park and had to get the driveshaft off. Well as soon as it broke free(unbolting it) the truck started going down hill with Cammeron under it and my head inches from becoming a speed bump for a tire. Luckily his passenger quckly stomped on the brakes. About 3 inches from going over my head. Cammeron was still under the truck and all twised up with the front axle and driveshaft.

Now check out this pic. I didn't flop on this one and I kept going over the stump with my rear tire too. :redneck:

img1862ij2.jpg

seeing that picture - really makes me want another toyota... wheres the flex?
that rear isn't budging at all? DO YOU NEED LONGER SHOCKS? :haha:

glad to hear you didn't get your head smashed like a pumpkin. :Good:

Rock_Crusher said:
seeing that picture - really makes me want another toyota... wheres the flex?
that rear isn't budging at all? DO YOU NEED LONGER SHOCKS? :haha:

glad to hear you didn't get your head smashed like a pumpkin. :Good:

Do you expect him to have 5 feet of articulation?? You wouldnt see a toyota set up equal to his jeep keep a tire on the ground either.

snwbrdpunk16 said:
Do you expect him to have 5 feet of articulation?? You wouldnt see a toyota set up equal to his jeep keep a tire on the ground either.

I was making a funnay - in light of his near death experience today!:D

Here's the action shot someone right as I went over. I think for a split second all 4 were off the ground.

img1864gf1.jpg