• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired open trailer

224racin

#LSMdominating
needing a 6 wide x 12-13 long open trailer(wood or metal floor)............got a 16 foot rv awnin i could swap for one
or looking for a tow bar for a '47 cj-2a

Opossum might have been selling the one that he had. Sorry dont know his contact number.

I got one that is aout a year old. The paint is coming off of it where it wasn't primed good and it has a wood floor.
Specs are 6x14, removable ramps, gas can holders, aluminum wheels, and light guards. Don't have any pics of the trailer but here are sum of the can holders. Will take $1000 for it. Don't need to sale it, but don't never use it either.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I bought this trailer from a dealer in Bham for $1750.00 new. (not for sale though) It is black with white wheels and has 3500# axles and electric brakes. Call Lawrimore in Eva Alabama direct and they have every size and shape trailer made. If you do, Ask for Bobby. thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

CHASMAN9 said:
I bought this trailer from a dealer in Bham for $1750.00 new. (not for sale though) It is black with white wheels and has 3500# axles and electric brakes. Call Lawrimore in Eva Alabama direct and they have every size and shape trailer made. If you do, Ask for Bobby. thumb.gif

Very good deal. That trailer would cost around $2500 to build if you didn't buy your stuff in bulks like they do.

wontwork said:
Very good deal. That trailer would cost around $2500 to build if you didn't buy your stuff in bulks like they do.
I priced that same trailer through Kelly trailer, and two other places here and I got $3400.00 down to $2800.00. I ordered it through V&V trailers and had it in 10 days, D rings, steel deck, electric brakes, #3500 axles, everything $1750.00. No Asbestos gloves needed. Just a great deal. thumb.gif

greg, im gonna try and get up there to larimore this comin week to see what i can find, i didnt think about them til now

i think i may have solved the problem at the moment, picked up a towbar this afternoon

224racin said:
greg, im gonna try and get up there to larimore this comin week to see what i can find, i didnt think about them til now

i think i may have solved the problem at the moment, picked up a towbar this afternoon
Good deal, whatever works.