• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Optima battery, Who has the deal?

I know this is about optima, but I got a Duracell agm battery from Sams for cheap. Works. Okay I'm done cluttering up your thread.
8150c28905e91c9e01e63a36856a09bd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fwiw I bought one on eBay and after a charging problem causesd it to burst I couldn't warranty it. Ended up buying another from advance auto with their 25% coupon and then warrantied mine to them. One benefit of buying from a chain.

Robbiem said:
Fwiw I bought one on eBay and after a charging problem causesd it to burst I couldn't warranty it. Ended up buying another from advance auto with their 25% coupon and then warrantied mine to them. One benefit of buying from a chain.

I've heard of a bunch of warranty issues like this buying online
I bought mine in the toyota off Amazon a few years ago, wish I had at a chain, pretty sure it needs a new one

xjtony said:
I know this is about optima, but I got a Duracell agm battery from Sams for cheap. Works. Okay I'm done cluttering up your thread.

I bought 2 regular duracells from sams for my diesel, i think they were 99 a piece? I believe east penn mfg makes them, they make the Deka brand batteries too.

East penn/Deka all day. That'll be my next battery in the Jeep. I'm currently trying to stretch my current battery out as long as I can. It's getting real close though. lol

The zone has a nice agm . 5yr warranty. Have one in one of my jeeps has. Been great ad they return anything. Johonson controls builds them.

You can pick up any of the optimas at advance Auto and use the RMN25 code for 25% off...makes the red top $179.99 plus tax.

I went to interstate batteries and got blemished yellow top for like $100-125 a few years ago. Worked fine but no stickers :dunno:. I normally get all my batteries from their BLEM section

xjtony said:

I've had a few of these. My pathfinder has a battery draw when parked and in spite of having a disconnect, I sometimes forget and drain it. They've warrantied one for me and I'm about to take them another. We will see if they warranty it again. :dunno:

clemsonjeep said:
You can pick up any of the optimas at advance Auto and use the RMN25 code for 25% off...makes the red top $179.99 plus tax.

I just did this today

I wonder if those Duracell's would fit in the optima battery boxes 90% of us have/run in our rigs.. anyone tested it out?

smbroady82 said:
I just did this today

I wonder if those Duracell's would fit in the optima battery boxes 90% of us have/run in our rigs.. anyone tested it out?

i tried, they wont. the Duracell is very square

smbroady82 said:
I just did this today

I have tried the Duracells in our pool cleaners, they don't last as long as a Optima. But we use them 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week, getting charged every night. Thats hard on any battery.

poolman said:
I have tried the Duracells in our pool cleaners, they don't last as long as a Optima. But we use them 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week, getting charged every night. Thats hard on any battery.

I told you I can't afford a pool man... quit rubbing it in :(

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We are a dealer. Let me know which one you are looking for and I'll PM you a price.

Matt, do you think you and Jake could whip up a battery box for those Duracells if there is enough demand?