• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Orbital Valve Questions

wagnon89

I've been looking for a different orbital for my buggy. Right now I'm about 5-6 turns lock to lock. Wanting to shorten that up to around two. I did the math and figured out what I need. Part numbers I'm looking for is 211 1010 (9.7ci) and 211 1011 (11.3ci) Anybody got a line on these? Really don't want to shell out $400 for a new one.
Also I ran across one earlier today but I googled it and never really found any info it. Part number is 271 1034 001. Judging by the length it is somewhere between my current one (4.5ci) and the one I'm looking for. Anybody got a catalog to look up Charlynn part #s?

I've got one that I bought last week, its about 3.5 turns lock to lock - it needs a new seal in the front (it was leaking around my column)

you could probably source the seal from parker for cheap - I gave $100 if your interested

onetoncrawler said:
I've got one that I bought last week, its about 3.5 turns lock to lock - it needs a new seal in the front (it was leaking around my column)

you could probably source the seal from parker for cheap - I gave $100 if your interested
Thanks. You have the part # on it?

I can't find anything about the Charlynn valve that I have. :dunno: Charlynn 2411092-002 I have googled,got on Eaton's website,and ask on Pirate4x4. Where can I find out what cu.in that the valve is? :wtflol: Why is it so hard to find anything out about a Charlynn valve?

KyTrash said:
I can't find anything about the Charlynn valve that I have. :dunno: Charlynn 2411092-002 I have googled,got on Eaton's website,and ask on Pirate4x4. Where can I find out what cu.in that the valve is? :wtflol: Why is it so hard to find anything out about a Charlynn valve?

I had to call them........................

Eaton Corporation
Hydraulics Division
15151 Hwy. 5
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Telephone: 612/937-7254
Fax: 612/937-7130

Latest posts