• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ORV Park in Beverly, WA

hwcurtice

So kinda non-wheeling, but I'm guessing some happens there.

Just south of I-90, east of Ellensburg. Only reason I saw it was because the wife and I were driving past it on the way to Richland Friday night. Couldn't see much, as it was DARK.

So, what is it like there? What can you do there, riding wise? ATV? Bikes?

google map it there is more there to go explore but it is better on a motorbike or atv then a 4x4 rig...

The cop that patrols there is a jerk. He cuts tickets for everything. I mean everything. I got a ticket for having a screw missing from my exhaust. My advice to you would be if your down there and see him just take off in the opposite direction and wait him out.

Last edited:
I have been to both Beverly Dunes and Moses Lake, although it was years ago for both. Beverly Dunes is much smaller, although the dunes are steeper and higher. I am not a big fan of dunes in my wheeler. It seems like it takes forever to get the sand out of the rig.

If you're looking for a day trip or two and you have a quad, you would enjoy it. Moses is about the same thing. Just a big sandbox. Oregon is much better if you are into that, but for a quick something to do, it would probably be fine.

There are a few more riding areas for bikes and Quads in the area. Not really a lot for 4X4's. Lots of F.S. roads, though.

The cop that patrols there is a jerk. He cuts tickets for everything. I mean everything. I got a ticket for having a screw missing from my exhaust. My advice to you would be if your down there and see him just take off in the opposite direction and wait him out.

You mean a ticket for not having flags on your quads. Lets tell the truth now.:awesomework: It's just an area with some dunes, kinda fun on bikes or quads every once in a while.

Last edited: