• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired OUCH... this fitty is killin me !!!!

P

If its free, its P
**** I AM HURTIN !!! I never got road rash this bad ridin street bikes ! Then again I wasnt stupid assin around in flip flops and a fuggin tank top either.

DAMMIT...
:'( laughing1

and for the haters... kiss my ass

[attachment deleted by admin]

Damn, did you wreck the fitty or get in a fight with 12 ninjas? Thats gonna be fun when you get in the shower.

Went straight to the shower... whats worse then that was my dang wife with the powder abrasion ****... HOLY HELL... now THAT is PAIN . ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Between the powder stuff and the fingernail clippers clippin off the road burnt skin off the tip off my toe, I had to tap out and eat some ice cream and take a Motrin 500 laughing1

just be glad yuou don't have a work type job on your feet in work boots in a ditch 12 hours with a shovel in your hand. Dont let me be dramatic, niether do I most days, but that **** on your feet would HURT if you were strapped in to work boots 12 + and laboring :eek:

I think it's pretty cool that you're not getting any wiser as you get older. Hell with them, stay stupid, it's more fun anyway.

blacksheep10 said:
at the end of Jackass: #2
"If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

I am not too bright, but not too tough either. Am I a vagina away from smoking pole??!?!?!?!?

That abrasion powder ****....is that like stiptic powder I put on my dogs nails if I cut them too short and they bleed?? if so she HATES that **** and I can't imagine it on a real wound.

Way to go ACE! When you tell me tomorrow to "just jump that" I know better now. molaugh

Told you it was waay to much gidde upp for ya. Better sell that thing before it kills ya. Like my wife claims, single mother of "2 "children. Never grow old P. I can't wait to see what my 450R does to me, been lucky so far. I will post pictures as well when it happens, if there is anything left. pepper.gif

MUCHADO said:
oh man so you wanna sell me the fiddy now??? :flipoff1:

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaawk No ! **** Ill be riding that bitch Friday :woody:

CHASMAN, yea Im not allowed to have "real " dirt bikes anymore. I already sacrificed one knee to a KX250 skully

450R.... badass drool

There is a Big Red "S" on my T-shirt but it does not stand for Superman, more like "Stupid" no brains, no headaches. :spin:

I miss riding dirtbikes and I miss my YFZ 450.
DSC00356.jpg

I love riding quads, You outta see some of the vid's I have of Miles and I on the Z450 Zuki's ... hilarious . laughing1

If thats not a handfull of Yellow Jackets, I don't know what is. I grew up with 7 different CR500's and a little mole hill called The Widow Maker, Younger and Dumber. Nowadays, Party like a 20 year old, recover like 80 year old. Nice ride though. thumb.gif

P - remember when I told you at Mountainside that damn thing was more dangerous than any street bike I ever had :eek: :flipgotcha:

Looks like you faired okay though - know a guy who just had his third surgery on his leg due to a fifty crash....