• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired OUCH... this fitty is killin me !!!!

Its to damn fun though.... Im sure Ill wreck it again soon laughing1

I really really really need to fix the rear brake , I like riding wheelies to much not to have something to fall back on. ( besides my ass!! )

P said:
Its to damn fun though.... Im sure Ill wreck it again soon laughing1

I really really really need to fix the rear brake , I like riding wheelies to much not to have something to fall back on. ( besides my ass!! )

Friday.
You wasn't kidding about some rode rash serious stuff there.

Brought mine to work today to get ready for the weekend.

I actually waxed my chain and straightened out the sub frame really nice last night prior to wipin smooth the fawk out. laughing1

My rear fender is actually straight again, but after the wreck its got the black burnt plastic dingle berries rockin off the tip loller.gif

P said:
I actually waxed my chain and straightened out the sub frame really nice last night prior to wipin smooth the fawk out. laughing1

My rear fender is actually straight again, but after the wreck its got the black burnt plastic dingle berries rockin off the tip loller.gif

I acquired alot of new scratches on my fenders the last time we went riding. Makes it look meaner, but makes me cry more :'(

Hey P you need'a rig up a hand brake for the rear and get sum pegs to mixx up the wheelie action thumb.gif

Hand Brake kit is 120.00 already looked into it...

Swapped pegs onto it last weekend in the rear, the pegs off my dirty bicycle are really bulky though so I took them off.

Also, the rear axle is a bolt and its not quit long enough to allow for proper thread engagement with both pegs I have in place...

What are fuggers doing buyin a special rear axle bolt or something ?

P said:
Hand Brake kit is 120.00 already looked into it...

Swapped pegs onto it last weekend in the rear, the pegs off my dirty bicycle are really bulky though so I took them off.

Also, the rear axle is a bolt and its not quit long enough to allow for proper thread engagement with both pegs I have in place...

What are fuggers doing buyin a special rear axle bolt or something ?

50stunt or something rings a bell I gotta get back to work after this post for a few mins then I can look er up fer ya laughing1

Im on one of those boards, the offspring site from StuntLife.com I just dont spend anytime particularly reading... I just like seeing pics of other idiots terrorizing these things. :afro:

P said:
Im on one of those boards, the offspring site from StuntLife.com I just dont spend anytime particularly reading... I just like seeing pics of other idiots terrorizing these things. :afro:

stuntlife.com taught me how 2 wreck my bike laughing1