• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OUTLAW - CSC Fab's personal rig feature shoot

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
It's been a long time coming for Labronn, owner of CSC Fab, when he finally rolled his new rig out of the shop.

If you haven't heard of CSC before, check out them out at www.cscfab.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cscfab !

Full feature gallery:
http://www.rickybphotography.com/Rig-Features/Outlaw-CSC-Fab

Specs:
6.0 LS with LS3 intake, Jim's harness, port/polished heads, cam, and some other mods
PTC TH350 trans with reverse manual valvebody
NP205 with NWF cable twin sticks

Rockwells with Ouverson Chromos
PSC pump and 10" steering rams F/R
Mason DynamicElectric over hydraulic rear steer system

1410 driveshafts with 2" .25" wall DOM
7075 2" aluminum links with 1-1/4" QA1 rod ends
17" MRW double beadlocks with 43" non-sticky TSL SXs

DSC_0546-M.jpg

Custom made aluminum dash
DSC_0228-M.jpg

DSC_0213-M.jpg

CSC rockwell towers/link kit with bump pads
DSC_0443-M.jpg

Rear steer unit:
DSC_0236-M.jpg

DSC_0622_2-M.jpg

DSC_0422-M.jpg

Sweet looking ride! Just finished watching Busted Knuckle's video that went along with the photo shoot.

Got any more info on the rear steer setup?

drool drool drool My favorite buggy out right now! You gotta take me for a ride Labron

ridered3 said:
Sweet looking ride! Just finished watching Busted Knuckle's video that went along with the photo shoot.

Got any more info on the rear steer setup?

I don't personally know a ton on it, but the coolest factor about it is that allows the ram to turn at the same speed regardless of the engine RPM

FroggF350 said:
I like everything about it but the blue seats... im not even close to being able to fit in them.
There are some really nice weight loss programs u can try BIG BOY laughing1

FroggF350 said:
I like everything about it but the blue seats... im not even close to being able to fit in them.

Frog he just used them because he used yours as a rental and he didn't want to return the faver.. molaugh

Just happy old Bron got time to build one for himself, get ready to see him on the trails with all these other CSC rig he has out now, boy been working day and night for a year now.

KINGSNAKE said:
Frog he just used them because he used yours as a rental and he didn't want to return the faver.. molaugh

Just happy old Bron got time to build one for himself, get ready to see him on the trails with all these other CSC rig he has out now, boy been working day and night for a year now.

Hey man, looks really good can't wait to see Outlaw and Psycho side by side beatin up some hills!!

FroggF350 said:

Stop eatin' fawkin wheaties for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Hulk :flipoff1:

Got to see this thing over the weekend also at MMORV. SUPER nice, well built rig! Hopefully we'll see it throw down hardcore on Primos @ RBD! :drinkers: