• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Outlet Mall

Yep went up to the outlet mall this last sat. to watch $$$ try to better his 17 min. driving time through the mall.....this time it took about an hour and a half maybe next time... but he didn't break any thing...:cheer: :cheer: :beer:

Yep, we went up. James came up from Oregon, Ben rode with him. And Jason (last owner of Mark M's buggy) rode with Sarg. I had no passenger......:redneck:

We did the OM and T3. The OM is hard once again. Had to winch 3 times and took 5 hours. They didn't like T3......:rolleyes: Too many trees, no rocks. We looked at the new section on the OM.....pussed out. But I like that route and will try it soon.

Good day, no breakage, no flops/rolls. No pics.

so............what'd ya think?

I like the line and would have no problem trying it but I got my ass handed to me, the weather made the outlet mall a winch fest for me I stopped counting half way through. But on a good note my t-max held together....:D

:D :haha:

Attachments

• nativity3.jpg
    nativity3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 191
Suburban White Guys.....The Slow and the Stupid.....last scene. :redneck:

Not the side.....I ended up on my roof. :cheer:

That **** was on vhs no one has vhs players anymore!:rolleyes:

Suburban White guy's just delivered an array of past vid's on dvd to the shop a week or two ago. If you bought the vhs you were the nerd that still had a vhs player when you bought it.

Suburban White guy's just delivered an array of past vid's on dvd to the shop a week or two ago. If you bought the vhs you were the nerd that still had a vhs player when you bought it.

I stand corrected after looking I have it on dvd also!