• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P in Hawaii Thread.... dammit its late / early

P

If its free, its P
So Hawaii is 5 hours behind Alabama.. I flew out at 8:15 this AM from the 'Ham and been here along damn time and its only 8:09 which means its 1:09 Da 'Ham time.

Im sitting here trying like hell to get my "clock" right for Hawaii time. Its not easy but my boss fed me and I grab up some sleep right ( bud light ) so hopefully it will help. Tommorow I start my inventory. woo hoo.... :gay:

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Getting the internal clock adjusted for there is easy, it is coming back to Alabama time that is hard ;D
FACT

I really enjoyed my trip there. I know it has been said, but I will say it again. Go to Pearl Harbor and really spend some time there.

I got a text that said I am at a Starbucks in Honalulu, I am so gay. My response was that he likes penis a lot!

So.............. what do you do after a successful drag racing career ??

Buy Jets and move freight... DUUUH

[attachment deleted by admin]

maybe I am mistaken but I thought the air freight company came first and was the main sponsor of the racing program for years. :dunno:

Hell, I dont know... since I havent gotten to do anything but eat and work at the airport since I got here that was the only thing around to take a picture of. LOL

I got the physical part of the inventory and organization here knocked out today though, didnt stop for lunch and plowed through all day so I could get it knocked out and have some time to see the island ! :woot:

Cruised Wiki Ki beach last night, ate some fish taco's and drank some local beer called Longboard Lager. Damn good **** :****:

Beach is real nice , way crowded and that is the "tourist" area so it was like lil fuggin Korea or something with all the yellow fever everywere. I know alot of guys get into it but Im not down with asian girls , or hawaiian for that matter really... they all look Korean to me.

I like grit eatin Southern girls , hence my wife ! hitit I miss my boobies flashemifyougotem

I like grit eatin Southern girls , hence my wife ! hitit I miss my boobies flashemifyougotem
[/quote]

She told me to tell you " hey" :flipoff1: flashemifyougotem

P said:
Cruised Wiki Ki beach last night, ate some fish taco's and drank some local beer called Longboard Lager. Damn good **** :****:

Beach is real nice , way crowded and that is the "tourist" area so it was like lil fuggin Korea or something with all the yellow fever everywere. I know alot of guys get into it but Im not down with asian girls , or hawaiian for that matter really... they all look Korean to me.

lotta whores runnin' around the waikiki streets :****:

Bones---I know where we gotsta go poach dem polynesian wimmins :cougar: :woot:

:woot: Just scored a used surf board , boss shot me the thumbs up to leave work at noon tommorow and one of the Mechanics at this facility is going to show me whats up ! Hope to learn to surf and be a braaaah by Saturday before I fly out ! loller.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

P. goes to Hawaii, almost as good as Ernest goes to Jail. Next thing you know. you will be driving a Ferrari shooting another episode of Magnum P. i. molaugh Hang Ten Doood. Have fun man while you can.

Bones said:
That is a SHORT board, I thought learning on a LONG board was the norm?

I am jealous, always wanted to give surfing a try.

Naw, that makes it super easy. P, it is best to start out where the waves are the largest. The huge waves are easier to ride.

SurfBigWave.jpg