• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P in Hawaii Thread.... dammit its late / early

Like he doesn't already scare the kids in the neighborhood:

Bones said:
Strap it to the fitty and ride around the neighborhood to get more attention and say BRAHH to err one :woot:

Nice, really...

Ambo said:

molaugh

F it, a short board it is..... longboard's are expensive as **** , this one was still like 50 bucks more than I wanted to spend but hey.. you gotta commit SON ! :****: Im excited as ****, noon wont come soon enough. ( its like 5am right now DOH ! :****: )

Just got to work , and had lunch. FINALLY went out this morning and went surfing... what a blast , We took my board out and rented a long board so I could work with it . First wave I tried I got up and rode out. It's pretty easy on a long board, timing the waves and not smacking someone else was the hardest thing for me . I cant wait to go back after work or tommorow. Im defianetly going out again before my plane leaves tommorow ! Beach here is ALOT different than the Gulf... The reef's are under the water and it takes for ever to get deep, I can certainly respect the danger in surfing here. I rode one way way in and when I got off It was like mid-torso deep and there were reef rocks everywere.. I banged my legs up a little before I realized how shallow it was. You be like 150yds off the sand and see large rocks and stuff just under the water so you really have to pay attention

Im so glad Scott took me out this morning, he's hawaiian and has surfed since he was 8 , he keep saying it was "freezing" laughing1 these folks are spoiled, I thought it was perfect . molaugh

My name is Paul....but you call me Centaur molaugh molaugh

centaur.jpg

I was unaware there was a female centaur
centaur.jpg

laughing1 That was funny as crap at KOH man, I completely forgot about my "new" identity ! :woot:

I think Im going wheeling with some doods tommorow if I can get the logistic's figured out for it... holy **** this trip is kicking ass !!! :dblthumb:

I just caught some F-15's taking off, Im in a hangar right off of the runway here so yea... very cool... Ill post up my pics and all that when I get back to the Ham :****:

Centaur

Back at the house , here's a few from wheeling it was cool getting into rural area's . We saw some wild boar's and other wild life too. There are Peacock's all over the riding area too, pretty cool.

Heres a few of the good pics.
HNLWHEELIN023.jpg

HNLWHEELIN031.jpg

HNLWHEELIN009.jpg

No pics of surfing..... we were to busy surfing laughing1

I was not about to take the camera to the beach and let it sit there either.... :****: Scott ( guy I work with that took me ) said to take as little as possible because were we went theft was pretty regular.