• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paging JONTRICH... U traded for Whaaa???

CheapJ7

Mustache rides?
Let me get this straight.. U traded Your Bronc for that Heep...
I know you were wanting to get rid of it but,, DAMN...
Hear your already having some problems out of it..
Shoulda asked a Brotha first about that thing...

But.. If your happy Props to ya man.. C u on the trail soon...

Traded This
http://www.caos4x4.com/cmbs/index.php?topic=12735.msg91366#msg91366

For This
http://www.caos4x4.com/cmbs/index.php?topic=11970.msg89837#msg89837

We all know including Himself that Brett is the luckiest person when it comes to trading cars and trucks.

I have a slightly used 1980 F-150 I would have traded him for the Bronco.

That thing is worth 12000 easy if he is correct on the milage.

So John what actually classified my Jeep as a heep? I thought it was a nice Jeep. The only probem that it had was the synchros were bad. Yea the bronco is worth more, but he wanted a jeep. Not to mention that The Jeep drives way better than the bronco and he needed something that he could drive everyday.

I tried telling him to sell the Bronco on ebay. IT was easily worth that wrangler plus at least another $6,000. ???

BrettS said:
So John what actually classified my Jeep as a heep? I thought it was a nice Jeep. The only probem that it had was the synchros were bad. Yea the bronco is worth more, but he wanted a jeep. Not to mention that The Jeep drives way better than the bronco and he needed something that he could drive everyday.

I didnt knock you for doing the trade... but obviously the Bronc was worth waay more than the YJ...
I was asking him why he wanted to trade soo bad....

And yes... If he would have asked me if i thought it was a good trade i would have told him No....
Thats just the way it works.. But he didn't.. soo.....

And The whole Jeep Heep thing.... Jeeps are Just known as Heeps in the offroad community...

Glad to see your finally on board though... You goin the GR this weekend???

whoa fellas

let me start with a.... im not one to be took by anyone for the haters in the audience, secondly brett was honest with me about the jeep, and thirdly for the same outcome i wouldve had a lot more heartache with the bronco. It wouldve cost me alot more money.. it wouldnt have been exactly what i wanted which is something that i can ride anywhere with from all the trails to work and back or wherever. the bronco was more of a specialty vehicle and i need a practical vehicle.

now i got one. not to mention 2 spare tranny's
2 spare t cases. got a locker for the front coming. and i will not feel bad dogging the **** out of this turd. i wouldve killed myself if i flopped the bronco.. forgive me for wanting something that i can trash the hell out of .....

again brett was honest and kool about the whole deal. i blew up the t case in a hurry and hes gonna give me a rear drive shaft for the sye kit, and some other spare parts.

haha.. Hate to keep busting your balls man.. But had to post this up.. I think you have some crazy bad luck...
Hope someone can find you the parts you need...

Looking for a pinion Nut for D35
This as the latest travesty of the new YJ...
the threads are stripped it came loose yesterday while i was driving and the drive shaft shot out and the pinion seal got screwed up and the pinion fell into the ring... locked up the rears, didnot actually cause any visual damage to the ring or pinion.. i was able to wiggle the pinion back into place and check the lash and it was still very tight.

will a 1310 yoke nut from a tcase work????