• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paging Ricky B. - coleworx?

Jeepnron

Ricky, any chance we will get a Hardline Crawlers sneak peak at the new rig from Coleworx???? Maybe a Friday thing? ;D

Re: Paging Ricky B.

Yea all those West coast haters can :gtfo: if they don't like Brian's work. Besides they are :gay:

Just talked with Bryan Cole. I will be doing a full photoshoot and build thread for HARDLINE this weekend/next week. Jenny Craig will be seen here FIRST!

Speeding said:
Just talked with Bryan Cole. I will be doing a full photoshoot and build thread for HARDLINE this weekend/next week. Jenny Craig will be seen here FIRST!

are you coming over this weekend to cco

Keep us updated Ricky! Also, take it from someone who knows, never do tricks in the daily driver :****:. Nice air though! thumb.gif

Yeah for the love of god don't start a PBB thread. After the last one I could care less if any of those fawkers see cool rigs from around here. They all just hate on them anyways

Speeding said:

Thats riiiiiiiiiiiiight , Do work son ! :woot: There are few people building one off machines on the level that Bryan is. Be it East side, West side or on the other side SON ! :dblthumb:

Speeding said:
. Jenny Craig

This Name SUCKS :****:

Matt O. said:
Yeah for the love of god don't start a PBB thread. After the last one I could care less if any of those fawkers see cool rigs from around here. They all just hate on them anyways

Who cares post it up. There are just as many people who like it and I have the YOUTUBE Views to Prove it thumb.gif
Fat girl wheelie has 1,354,638 views
Fat girl Insane clime has 1,200,733 views
**** the Haters :drinkers:

P said:
They hate cuz they cant relate ! :****:

Hell they have nothing to relate to - they just don't like anything different than what they are used to cause all the cool kids in Cali have red labels.

From what I have heard really all you need is a set of 33" Thornbirds and you can crawl anything West of Texas!!! :gay: Who needs red labels out there? Actually I have never been out there to go wheeling, but would love to go someday.

J.A.B said:
Hell they have nothing to relate to - they just don't like anything different than what they are used to cause all the cool kids in Cali have red labels.

I don't feel it has anything to do with tires. Rigs out west are completely different size and styling wise, that is why they hate because they think the rigs are too big for where they wheel. They are all about light and small, Coleworx are not really either although I have heard this one is both!

There is a reason that yota's with way to much gear are / were so popular for so long. On the west coast that would get you damn near anywere you needed to be at the Hammers or whatever. So long as you are patient and attentive . Its more about choosing good lines then having to hammer down. At least that was my take on the Hammer's never been to the Rubicon or some of the other hot spots that direction.
I think it would be hard to justify all the nice paint and sheetmetal that we see in the South there though. You pick a bad line in the hammers and you can kiss the entire side panel goodbye real quick. laughing1 And forget about that powdercoated chassis lookin good for any period of time. Your going to be rubbin rocks continually.

P was there he saw the rocks! If you pick good lines ain't nothing too it just a slower pace. Now you can make it as hard as you want, as there are some killer climbs and lines out there. But like P said a yota could cover most of it. It is very different than around here, but I don't think it is really "harder" although you could easily make it. We supposidly ran the easier trails in the race.

Matt O. said:
P was there he saw the rocks! If you pick good lines ain't nothing too it just a slower pace. Now you can make it as hard as you want, as there are some killer climbs and lines out there. But like P said a yota could cover most of it. It is very different than around here, but I don't think it is really "harder" although you could easily make it. We supposidly ran the easier trails in the race.

I grew up out there as some of you know, and ran the trails of Lake Tahoe region (Rubicon, Truckee, etc.) and there is nothing but granite and trees. 31" stickies and stinky gassed 22r's are king. Anything bigger and having more kick to it is a waste . :****: Their green laws suck ass out there. Thank baby Jesus we don't have them out here. :driving: :driving: :dblthumb: