• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paint!!!

toyrunner95

ok guys i live in the south end (tacoma) and am looking for a decent paint job. nothing fancy just one color and for relitively cheap.

anyone know any places?

Body Masters
8100 Tacoma Mall Blvd
Tacoma, WA
(253) 584-0400

I-5 and 72nd St exit.

I have used them before. Their synthetic enamel one step paint is cheap, but won't keep the shine more than a few years.

ok little clarification, i want some one to paint it. cheap. doesnt need to hold its shine, its just going to get all beat up anyway but i want enough layers of clearcoat that it wont bubble. no maco. well maybe but its a last resort.

Synthetic enamel doesn't have a clear coat. It's not like the urethane paint jobs that cost $2000. It's a single stage paint and is what Maaco uses for most of their jobs.

Why in the hell would you want to clearcoat a trail rig, single stage paint, take it Maaco, there cheap if you do most of the prep they can spray pretty good. Last time i drove by bodymasters it looked like they where gone... if you just want it a solid color, I've got a paint gun, let me at it...:clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

yeah im leaning toward macco, durabank is too expensive if i wanted to do my whole truck, rather thick, so it would cost about 400 bucks which is the same as rhino lining or lineX its a shaft if you ask me. as for clearcoat i dont know much beyond rattle can stuff so it will have some one do it, sounds like one stage will do it.

Latest posts