• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Painted AL Sheetmetal or AL?

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
Anybody know a local place to get an 4x8 sheet of this? I need to fix an enclosed trailer from a blowout that tore up one of the side panels. Haley sent me to a place that makes metal, but they only make them in 41" widths, so it would be two piecess instead of one.

You might try the place that I bought my trailer over there. They do repair and had a parts department. If not they may can point you in the right direction.

Metro Trailer Repair Co., Inc.
904 North 30th Street
Birmingham, Alabama 35203
(205) 323-2877

Matt O. said:
Anybody know a local place to get an 4x8 sheet of this? I need to fix an enclosed trailer from a blowout that tore up one of the side panels. Haley sent me to a place that makes metal, but they only make them in 41" widths, so it would be two piecess instead of one.

Isn't that every mans problem. Just a little short.

Sorry about that Matt.

I already called Daniel, he could not find anything from his suppliers.

Joel, thanks for the info, Metro had a sheet. I think I can bend the fender back so it is usable.

MattO, call Bobby @ Lawrimore trailers 256-784-6000 around 2:30 and he should know if he can get a piece for you. He is going to call them and see thumb.gif

I know I can get it (in white, black, and red I know) from O'neal steal here in town...just about everything I order comes thru O'neal steel in Birmingham, so I would think you would be able to get it from them.