• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paola, KS BBQ (BBQ Shack) was on TV last night

Bones

That Guy
Was having dinner at my folks and Dad was flipping channels and I saw that and wondered if any of you locals have had it. Looked DAMN good (well I hadn't eaten yet) molaugh

I figure next time I am down there I want to try this stuff. http://www.thebbqshack.com/

I hope to hit a lot of off the wall places on my week off ride to wherever. I won't have time to get off the interstate much on my way to the comps unfortunately.

Bones said:
I hope to hit a lot of off the wall places on my week off ride to wherever. I won't have time to get off the interstate much on my way to the comps unfortunately.
Thats right cause there will be beer to be drank at said events. I dont envy you on the rides home. You may be loading that bike in the bed of Kellys new truck, and carpooling for some distance until you need to split ways and head to the north pole.

InDaShop said:
Thats right cause there will be beer to be drank at said events. I dont envy you on the rides home. You may be loading that bike in the bed of Kellys new truck, and carpooling for some distance until you need to split ways and head to the north pole.
Nah I'm a hero. MIght head to Pensicola after Grey Rock to visit my cousin for a day also. uggh!

dont really care for it much. being a bigger guy, not enough food for what you pay. taste is alright but there is about 4 other places better within a 30 minute drive. i wanted the food network to go hit emery's steakhouse and order a full tenderloin and suzy Q's, that is well worth the $5. the wife and i watched the rerun that night and said how emerys should have been on there since they were in town, then i got called out to there 3 hours later with the roof fully involved in fire