• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Park / Land Trail Mapping

Nice work! I do a little mapping at work for our clients in the land and timber business.

ridered3 said:
Sure wish WITC would use this! Their map is rough.

wooly's could use this also! last time i was there, they didn't even have maps to give out.

The SRRS event there was awesome but I swear my three year old niece could have drawn out a better looking map.

ridered3 said:
The SRRS event there was awesome but I swear my three year old niece could have drawn out a better looking map.

The map for durhamtown was drawn by a lil kid. Only way that you can explain the cartoony looking grave digger that was on it!

Mongo44 said:
The map for durhamtown was drawn by a lil kid. Only way that you can explain the cartoony looking grave digger that was on it!

Hell I thought you drew that cartoon Digger on there while we waited an HOUR for a freakin BISCUIT at breakfast molaugh

Re: Re: Park / Land Trail Mapping

One for hale would be sweet..
I still get lost there even with their map..

TacomaJD said:
That's what I was thinking as I read the op molaugh

Only been once, but that place looked like it would take quite awhile to learn by heart. I felt lost the whole time I was there :****: :drinkers:

^^^^^^^

kmcminn said:
I agree one hundred percent.

We've been beating that horse a while. Someone should email Peggy a link to this :woot: :woot:

Thanks for the bump grcthird.
Thank you all as well for the compliments on the Hawk Pride map.
Golden Mountain near Sparta, TN is a CartoTracks map as well.

For those that don't know, i was furloughed from my day job on Wednesday of this week thanks to good ol' sequestration. (Government work).

So, Cartotracks, is going to be evolving some in short order as I work hard to supplement our income in any way possible.
We have upgraded hardware and software just prior to this furlough so we are in a much better, more efficient state than we were a few months ago.

We need y'alls help though. These parks need a little friendly persuasion. Tell them about us. Tell them they need one of our maps if you think they do.
Like us on Facebook and SHARE our page to your friends. https://www.facebook.com/CartoTracks
Remember, too, that we can map just about anything. Land, directions for folks like wedding receptions, whatever.

Thanks for the help!
-Jake

Are you wanting to focus on smaller projects or do you want to look into some larger contract work? I may have some bigger projects coming down the pipe and will probably need to outsource some of the work. I would rather give it to someone in need than another dumbtarded intern.