• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Parker AZ, 3/20-22

P1000565.jpg

P1000567.jpg

P1000571.jpg

then to end the trail and our weekend was the Launching pad, which everyone made to complete a great weekend of wheelin;
P1000593.jpg

P1000596.jpg

P1000599.jpg

P1000602.jpg

Great pics Sy, I wanted to have my rig with me soooo bad when I was down there for the 425 earlier this year. It looks like you could get lost for days out there on some great wheeling terrain.

okay, that does it. I'm scheduling a trip to AZ sometime next spring. Sun++, good wheelin'++ it'd be a GREAT spring break!

Thanks all, just tryin to throw out the teasers to try and get some of you web-footers down for some fun in the sun......:stirpot:

FILTHY! Wheelin in paradise! Thanks for all the great pics. You guys in AZ know how to post some pics.

Makes me sad to think I will be in Scottsdale in a few weeks without my rig:booo:

Nice pics thanks again for sharing ,Im looking out my window looking at the dam rain thanks for the rays of sunshine:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework::beer::beer::beer:

Thats the weather there right now?

God damn I'm starting to really hate the northwest... sure i love the fresh air and all, but ****... you have warmth, sunshine and kick ass trails.

thanks for sharing...

on another note, whats the dangers down there... ya know, big bugs, snakes, them stinging things... how about min $ wage, prices on stuff. it's real tempting when one lives up here and has to deal with all the new TAXES and crappy weather. where your at is looking pretty sweet and dry, warm and all in all very tempting. hummmmm.

Thanks guys.....

Bobby, your welcome anytime..... Lots of your customers downhere. I pimp your stuff whenever I get a chance. All are welcome anytime.... I recommend October through April though. You northerners wouldn't like it here the rest o the time.

Rich, Not sure what min wage is here, the cost of living here is comparable to up there, same sales tax, less prop tax, but state income tax. summer time electric bills are rediculous depending on size of house and whether you have a pool or not. My old house, 2300 sq ft with a pool averaged $350 in the summer with the A/C set at 80

Latest posts