• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Partially Committed Racing #006 another trail buggy build

Thanks guys. Should get back working on this here in the next week or two - I hurt my back again pretty bad and have been staying horizontal as much as possible the past 3 weeks. Hopefully feeling better soon and can get some more stuff knocked out

Back on this one again -

Started working on the front shocks and suspension again while some of the rough interior paneling gets cut out

Got the front 4 link setup and tacked in, I am going to swap out the upper link tabs for something a little different, but they will stay in the same general place. So much easier with no exhaust to consider!

rx214cr.jpg

wglOGNI.jpg

loQRuK3.jpg

CBR coolers for the transmission and steering are on order and will fill some space up front behind the winch and then we will be able to brace everything up and finish out all the tubework up front.

Moved on to getting the shocks in place up top. Having to swap some shock fittings to get them where I really wanted them, but no big deal there. Tight clearances, but everything moves like it should, so we are good to go

5yXHFe8.jpg

iSascer.jpg

I think before I go much further its time for a full blown shop cleanout! Been so busy, just about everything in the shop is out and on the floor :dunno:

Ny4pczh.jpg

How much for the Little Caesars banner? Its taking up too much space. LOL

Aint nobody getting that from me! :flipoff1: Only two of those, got them for myself and Todd as trophys for being the only two to get up and out of that trail the day we cut it

Aint nobody getting that from me! :flipoff1: Only two of those, got them for myself and Todd as trophys for being the only two to get up and out of that trail the day we cut it

That **** is legit too! One of my new favorite trails!

I know you saw my near **** up. Kinda sucked making what I think is the hardest ledge and then just about putting it on it's lid on the one after.

That **** is legit too! One of my new favorite trails!

I know you saw my near **** up. Kinda sucked making what I think is the hardest ledge and then just about putting it on it's lid on the one after.

haha I saw that picture, pretty wild!

The 2nd ledge is a bit more technical than the first one (in my opinion). The first one is steep, and the right side of it is really dangerous...but if you can get your fronts up and aimed in the right direction and you have the right wheelbase and rig setup youll get up it. The 2nd one is definitely more about picking the right line. The 3rd one can actually get pretty nasty too if its even slightly wet, that rock right there is SUPER slippery and I dont know why

Where is it?

its over on the new right side of the park (past the rock garden playground maybe 5 mins up the main trail) , there are only a few trails over there at the moment so itll be hard to miss - its at the bottom of a little valley off to the left on the main road and looks like a river bed running up. There will be a sign on it soon.