• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Paul this is what you need to be looking for.

I

InDaShop

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/car/717885179.html
$600

NEWdigital2008032.jpg

NEWdigital2008036.jpg

B59Lesabre.jpg

Make yourself a 2x3 steel tube Model "A" frame with whatever rearaxle, your 383, and a model a front end. BOOYAA, Pauls version of the Lunar Lander.

0608rc_41_z+2006_detroit_autorama_web_lunar_lander+front_quarter.jpg

the starter thread on that car is here on The Jalopy Journal, Aaron Grote started with a '59 Olds for $200.
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104964

No way man, that car looks really pissed off ! :eek:

laughing1

Lunar thing is just to modded for my taste, I really dont care for it honestly... :dunno:

( and its shiney and showy... not my thing at all )

i guess you're not seeing through what I'm showing ya. You dont have t do something showy and shiny, just saying that big car has some nice lines that if cut down and made roadster size could look sexy and cool as hell.

Mean pissed off lines....killa make for a MEAN looking evil roadster

I would cut the front off, and turn each bank of headlights vertical. Hood, fender and all. Be killa'!!!

Kinda like this, but with the hood and everything formed nicely but now verticle, I think it's look like a Hammerhead shark or something. The old top of the hood would now form the two sides of the grille.

2308705811_5b0fc0e619.jpg

**** I'm thining about $600 and a trip to san Antonio. DAMN. I dont have a place for it, so it'd have to get cut fast!

I just dont like those style of customs is what im sayin, and I really hate body work so thats way outta my scope ! laughing1

P said:
I just dont like those style of customs is what im sayin, and I really hate body work so thats way outta my scope ! laughing1

yeah I HATE welding sheetmetal. I literally have to practice for an hour on scrap beforehand to "Get my head right" before tacking up sheetmetal.

Post up what style you like.

I prefer prewar stuff. Then a skip over the post-war until '58-65 era.

Latest posts