• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PD, AZ with some NWW's

Well we had a great time wheelening with you and your wife an all your friends. We will have to do it again one day. Those water falls are a lot of fun. Yes when Odie gets back we will fix his springs with some stops. Nice to meet you and your wife.
Thanks Bobby & Tina

Well we had a great time wheelening with you and your wife an all your friends. We will have to do it again one day. Those water falls are a lot of fun. Yes when Odie gets back we will fix his springs with some stops. Nice to meet you and your wife.
Thanks Bobby & Tina

Was a pleasure havin you all down here...... check back for some videos, they are almost sone uploading for this trip. I have yet to get Sundays stuff done.

I'm glad you had a good time, I wanted to be worth your while comin all that way.....Let me know when you wanna do it again, we'll find some more fun....

That trail is now on private property and no longer in use....

What a bummer:booo:

I want to get back down there and run some of the newer stuff....but I'll probably only make it to reno........1/2 the distance ,@ only 12hours ,and some epic trails.

What a bummer:booo:

I want to get back down there and run some of the newer stuff....but I'll probably only make it to reno........1/2 the distance ,@ only 12hours ,and some epic trails.

Completely understand its a long friggin way..... You'd be bored on the trails I wheel anyway..... :rolleyes:

You'd be bored on the trails I wheel anyway..... :rolleyes:

It's not that at all....I just have to make the most of what little time I get away from work. My last vacation was Moab a couple years ago....almost three years @ this point. whatever.....@ least i have a job.

hijack over.....the run with Odie and bobby looked fun:beer:

It's not that at all....I just have to make the most of what little time I get away from work. My last vacation was Moab a couple years ago....almost three years @ this point. whatever.....@ least i have a job.

hijack over.....the run with Odie and bobby looked fun:beer:

It was a great time and more fun was had on Sunday..... Stay tuned. I'll post that up tomorrow.

I used to ride observed trials all over the valley of the sun back in the 80's. I doubt any of the areas I rode are still dirt after all this time but I'd like to take a trip home just to see. You were talking about Table Mesa being partially private property now, that was one of our favorites, how about the Jomax Rd. area, Is that all gone to urban sprall now? Maybe I'll head down and visit my parents finally...with the jeep of course.

I used to ride observed trials all over the valley of the sun back in the 80's. I doubt any of the areas I rode are still dirt after all this time but I'd like to take a trip home just to see. You were talking about Table Mesa being partially private property now, that was one of our favorites, how about the Jomax Rd. area, Is that all gone to urban sprall now? Maybe I'll head down and visit my parents finally...with the jeep of course.

Depends on what part of Jomax.... off 99th Ave/Lake Pleasant pkwy it is still desert but out by Surprise/Grand Ave area it is pretty much covered with houses. Not sure how much cos I dont get out there much tho.

Table Mesa will be gone to recreation within 5 years I bet.... they keep sellin parcels off and soon there will be no access to any of the trails. the ones accross the river are already limited. We lost Collaterol Damage I, Dirty Sanchez and Twisted. Armageddon has been gone for years as has 5th day and Matrix...... Raw Deal, Die Hard, Lower/Upper Terminator, Anaconda, Predator, Judgement Day and Anhialator are all thats left. Raw Deal and Die Hard are the only ones on the side of the river that aren't blocked by private property....

Last edited:
Nice trip report Sy. I never got a chance to run that with you guys. One of these years I will make it back down.

BTW:we have got a pretty early snow storm and I have pics of hoods pushing snow already:flipoff:

Depends on what part of Jomax.... off 99th Ave/Lake Pleasant pkwy it is still desert but out by Surprise/Grand Ave area it is pretty much covered with houses. Not sure how much cos I dont get out there much tho.

Table Mesa will be gone to recreation within 5 years I bet.... they keep sellin parcels off and soon there will be no access to any of the trails. the ones accross the river are already limited. We lost Collaterol Damage I, Dirty Sanchez and Twisted. Armageddon has been gone for years as has 5th day and Matrix...... Raw Deal, Die Hard, Lower/Upper Terminator, Anaconda, Predator, Judgement Day and Anhialator are all thats left. Raw Deal and Die Hard are the only ones on the side of the river that aren't blocked by private property....

Looks like I gotta load up the wife & kids and make a trip next year. God Damn heat kicks my ass everytime I go down there though. It's the second only to the surface of the sun and two degrees cooler than hell. I'd go "off season" but with kids in school...yada, yada.

Looks like I gotta load up the wife & kids and make a trip next year. God Damn heat kicks my ass everytime I go down there though. It's the second only to the surface of the sun and two degrees cooler than hell. I'd go "off season" but with kids in school...yada, yada.

Summer is brutal for ure but we wheel in cooler elevations. The trail in this report is about 5000 feet. 90's in the summer time. :D

Latest posts