• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PD, AZ with some NWW's

Symon623

Its a Hybrid
Bobby, Tina and Odie finally made it down to AZ to play on some rocks...... We had a Toyota event for the AZ Chapter of TTORA planned and they decided to tag along......
P1070171.jpg

TC's TJ is on 37's.......
P1070173.jpg

Headin up the wash;
P1070177.jpg

P1070182.jpg

Last edited:
The Mall Parking lot;
P1070241.jpg

Odie gettin into the Quarry;
P1070243.jpg

P1070244.jpg

Something has got to be wrong here;
P1070249.jpg

P1070250.jpg

And he drove, or should I say "hammered" his way out of this

Last edited:
Next up was Prayer Rock which is all videos that are coming later.

a 100 yard stretch of rock garden and wet ledges and the last road crossing came for the lesser built rigs and the newbs to hop out of the wash and head up to the main waterfall at the end......

The rest went up to the Filter;
P1070270.jpg

P1070274.jpg

P1070280.jpg

P1070287.jpg

P1070293.jpg

Last edited:
P1070299.jpg

Another ledge full of boulders;
P1070304.jpg

P1070305.jpg

P1070306.jpg

P1070307.jpg

The rest is the last waterfall that are all video too, also coming later.

Last edited:
Doh! Damn metal straps!:mad: :haha:

Looks fun:awesomework: jealous :worship:

Some of those slabs are longer then the pic. Way cool exploring for sure.:beer:

Sometimes I think about moving back to AZ...then I remember what summer's like. Maybe once I'm old(er) I'll become a snowbird and keep a winter home down there.

I'm really looking forward to getting down to AZ for some rock crawlin. I will be hitting Sy up when I do for sure:cool:

Question...How dangerous is the flash flood potential there? :eeek:

I'm really looking forward to getting down to AZ for some rock crawlin. I will be hitting Sy up when I do for sure:cool:

The water runoff in AZ always rules were pretty much on top of the weather here and rarely do we get caught up in a flashflood not to say it can't happen but its rare.....T.C.

Right on. The wheeling looks amazing. You guys are so fortunate to have that terrain. Keep up the great trip reports:beer:

Like TC said, the potential is there but it's rare. Most of the washes have mellow banks to provide easy exit if need be......The benefit of a flash flood is that it changes the trail drastically so it becomes like a new trail.......:redneck:

Let us know when and we'll try to set you up.

Like TC said, the potential is there but it's rare. Most of the washes have mellow banks to provide easy exit if need be......The benefit of a flash flood is that it changes the trail drastically so it becomes like a new trail.......:redneck:

Let us know when and we'll try to set you up.

Symon....what was the name of the super tight slot canyon we ran @ Table Mesa? That was the only place where I got creeps from flash flood potential......yikes:eeek:

Symon....what was the name of the super tight slot canyon we ran @ Table Mesa? That was the only place where I got creeps from flash flood potential......yikes:eeek:

That was Twisted. The one you, Brad and Barry ran before I joined you on Collaterol Damage?..... and ironically there was a flash flood in there about 3 summers ago. 4 well built Jeeps in there, fully capable of bein in there but it rained like hell (monsoon season) about 4-5 miles away and a 4' wall of water came down and wiped out their rigs..... re-arranged the order that they were in, removed tires from rims and the tail gunners rig was washed down stream about 50 feet.....There was some of there belongings found on the shore 300 yards down stream...... it is powerful. No injuries but 4 wasted Jeeps.

You guys were here in November when monsoon is over and no threat of flash floods. That trail is now on private property and no longer in use....