• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pelham Powersports

RioYJ

i wanna go fast!
Anybody had issues with these fawkers. They let me know my bike was ready to pick up after a service Wednesday. Took off a little early today to haul ass up there an hour away with traffic only for them to tell me its not ready due to discovering a recall earlier today. they failed to call me. kinda pissed at how unprofessional they where about the situation and how they found it humorous and just kinda laughed when i told them how much trouble it was to find a ride up there and how far it was away.

RioYJ said:
Going to start using big #1 after this **** hopefully they are alot better

I would not piss on Big Number One if they were on fire, **** the Belmont's. What I have to elaborate on is campfire material!

JohnG said:
I would not piss on Big Number One if they were on fire, **** the Belmont's. What I have to elaborate on is campfire material!

As many times as I have heard statements like this, I wonder how they stay in business. Never had to deal with them, but every time some body mentions Big #1 it is in a negative way. Good luck rio, hopefully you can find somebody that does you right.

I agree they both suck. I have used Max Motorsports in Pelham with success. They did all the service work on my bike and I have bought RZR parts from them. Chris up there is easy to deal with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk