• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

People of Wal-Mart

patooyee

I'm going to take my gun to Wal-Mart from now on.

The other night my wife and I were sick, didn't feel like cooking, but had to eat. So I figure we'll just run across the street to Wal-Mart and pick up a rotisserie chicken. Well they were out. I go back to the deli where I know they roast them to check and see if they have more going. I knew something was up when I got there though because there were like 15 people huddling around the deli counter. I notice they do have some more chickens rolling though so I ask the mentally challenged in-bred 400-lbs deli worker when he thinks they'll be ready. He says he doesn't know, could be hours, and all these people are all waiting for chickens. He uses this eat-**** tone that I don't appreciate, but he really got dealt a short genetic stick so I let it slide knowing that ultimately I have won in life over him. I look back at the digital timer on the oven and it says 13 on it. I'm guessing these people weren't waiting 13 hours so I say thanks, go do some more shopping, and come back in about 12 minutes. Since I left the crowd had doubled to about 30 people. The timer goes off and I can feel everyone tense up, all eyes turn to the in-breed to see what he's going to do. He opens the doors, temps one of the chickens, and starts using tongs to pull them. Once the tongs touch the first chicken all hell breaks loose. People start shoving, pushing, cutting in line, cussing at each other to get at the chickens. What was once a neat and orderly line is now and all-out riot for survival. People are literally being pushed up against the glass deli case by the hordes of People of Wal-Mart in the back pushing forward like in the front of a concert. As the in-breed starts handing out boxes of chickens the people who get them take off, running to be first in the checkout lanes. There is this mass exodus of people literally jogging with the overstuffed buggies full of Doritos, Coke, and chicken to the front of the store. I couldn't believe it. You would think that it was the zombie apocalypse and these were the last chickens on Earth. If you were walking in the front of the store and seen them coming you would think there was a gunman in the back of the store.

Anyway, I could very clearly see that there were more than enough chickens for everyone, so I just let all the madness clear out, got my chicken, went home and enjoyed it. But this whole experience really got me to thinking about doing some more prepping. These people were almost willing to kill each other for chickens where there wasn't even a shortage of. Imagine how it would be if there really were some sort of famine / apocalypse / end of world scenario! You would literally just have to kill anyone you saw and ask questions later. It was very eye-opening.

Anyone else got a People of Wal-Mart story?

The other day, I was returning something and the person in front of me was returning a loaf of bread. I joked with the Walmart employee about how you can bring anything back to Walmart. She says "That's nothing. The other day, my manager made me refund a woman for a watermelon. The bad part is, she didn't have a receipt OR the watermelon. Said she bought it earlier and it was bad so she threw it away and didn't keep her receipt. She started acting ape when we told her we couldn't give her her money back, so my manager made me do it so she would leave the store. All over $3.00."

Read the book lights out. Most cities are estimated to have
72 hrs of food. Then that chicken snatching crowd starts to
head out of town. Eye opening for sure.

Re:

I have only been to a Wal-Mart 5 times in the last 5 years. Three were for change for the store, once was diapers and once for baby formula.

I have a good bit of friends that keep chickens/ducks for eggs, goats, etc. Gardens and putting up food. At minimum lots of canned goods from the store. If **** goes down and you head to any store, you did not prepare for **** going down. Get an old school diesel that will burn anything for the apocalypse, keep lots of ammo and water. Food is not nearly as important. If you can shoot halfway worth a ****, there is always something to kill.

Eric Hagan......I mean Kel Lawrence

Read this book and then think about how much prepping you need to do. If something were to happen to the power grid I would imagine the 2nd or 3rd week would make the walking dead seem like a luxury vacation.

1909616_10204420274813193_4312889891746269053_n.jpg

patooyee said:
He uses this eat-**** tone that I don't appreciate, but he really got dealt a short genetic stick so I let it slide knowing that ultimately I have won in life over him.

That's what I have to tell myself after I get home, open a sack, and there's a missing Whopper or lettuce and onion on my sammich. It keeps me from orphaning 5 kids at the same time.

Although, I did throw an open Bell Grande through the drive thru window at a :afro: once. That was on my second trip through the drive thru.

No similar walmart stories though. Guess I have a normal country one. And I'll have to check out those books!

I've got a Wal Mart chicken story, but it isn't nearly as good as yours. We do our grocery shopping at Wal Mart every week either Saturday or Sunday morning. One morning a few months ago I am there, and see a black man with two chickens in boxes on a push cart type of thing. He bumps into something, and one of the chickens falls off the cart and onto the floor. The chicken falls out of the box and rolls a foot or two across the floor. He picks it up (with his bare hands, no gloves on), sticks it back in the box, places the box back on the cart, and keeps on going. I'm thinking to myself that I hope he is throwing those away. Nope, walks over to the deli area, and puts them in the cabinet for sale.

JJ, when did you move to Ferguson? molaugh

Glad you didn't try the fruit and produce area and try to get a watermelon molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

patooyee said:
I'm going to take my gun to Wal-Mart from now on.

The other night my wife and I were sick, didn't feel like cooking, but had to eat. So I figure we'll just run across the street to Wal-Mart and pick up a rotisserie chicken. Well they were out. I go back to the deli where I know they roast them to check and see if they have more going. I knew something was up when I got there though because there were like 15 people huddling around the deli counter. I notice they do have some more chickens rolling though so I ask the mentally challenged in-bred 400-lbs deli worker when he thinks they'll be ready. He says he doesn't know, could be hours, and all these people are all waiting for chickens. He uses this eat-**** tone that I don't appreciate, but he really got dealt a short genetic stick so I let it slide knowing that ultimately I have won in life over him. I look back at the digital timer on the oven and it says 13 on it. I'm guessing these people weren't waiting 13 hours so I say thanks, go do some more shopping, and come back in about 12 minutes. Since I left the crowd had doubled to about 30 people. The timer goes off and I can feel everyone tense up, all eyes turn to the in-breed to see what he's going to do. He opens the doors, temps one of the chickens, and starts using tongs to pull them. Once the tongs touch the first chicken all hell breaks loose. People start shoving, pushing, cutting in line, cussing at each other to get at the chickens. What was once a neat and orderly line is now and all-out riot for survival. People are literally being pushed up against the glass deli case by the hordes of People of Wal-Mart in the back pushing forward like in the front of a concert. As the in-breed starts handing out boxes of chickens the people who get them take off, running to be first in the checkout lanes. There is this mass exodus of people literally jogging with the overstuffed buggies full of Doritos, Coke, and chicken to the front of the store. I couldn't believe it. You would think that it was the zombie apocalypse and these were the last chickens on Earth. If you were walking in the front of the store and seen them coming you would think there was a gunman in the back of the store.

Anyway, I could very clearly see that there were more than enough chickens for everyone, so I just let all the madness clear out, got my chicken, went home and enjoyed it. But this whole experience really got me to thinking about doing some more prepping. These people were almost willing to kill each other for chickens where there wasn't even a shortage of. Imagine how it would be if there really were some sort of famine / apocalypse / end of world scenario! You would literally just have to kill anyone you saw and ask questions later. It was very eye-opening.

Anyone else got a People of Wal-Mart story?

We dont really shop at Walmart that much, but maybe we should start... If I got to see that kind of entertainment every time I went to the store then I would tell my wife I'll do the grocery shopping from now on. Wish people would start filming stuff like this more often

the only crazy Wal-Mart story I have is having to explain to my 5 yr old daughter why the middle aged bearded gentleman we keeping passing on the isles is wearing a satin cocktail dress. I did work at a piggly wiggly during high school and jr. college and saw some pretty crazy stuff.

Am I racist if as I read the story the image in my head had only one white person in it and it was the one telling/writing the story?

wap13 said:
Am I racist if as I read the story the image in my head had only one white person in it and it was the one telling/writing the story?

Haha, I started realizing that everyone was thinking that so I had to specify.

I live in an almost completely black-less town. I think our percentage is about 2. I could go into the reasons that it is that way but it would just make me seem more racist so I won't.

patooyee said:
Haha, I started realizing that everyone was thinking that so I had to specify.

I live in an almost completely black-less town. I think our percentage is about 2. I could go into the reasons that it is that way but it would just make me seem more racist so I won't.

Your in Ga right? What town do you live in? And who works at the kfc??? Jk on the last part,

5BrothersFabrication said:
That's what I have to tell myself after I get home, open a sack, and there's a missing Whopper or lettuce and onion on my sammich. It keeps me from orphaning 5 kids at the same time.

Although, I did throw an open Bell Grande through the drive thru window at a :afro: once. That was on my second trip through the drive thru.

No similar walmart stories though. Guess I have a normal country one. And I'll have to check out those books!

Goddamn man. You sure you aren't really related to my wife. She threw a nacho bell grande at a :afro: For being a **** and putting waaaay too many jalapeños on her nachos that he forgot initially. He did this with a piss poor attitude and a bare ape hand. Damn ginger has a temper.

Latest posts