• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Petes TUBE CHASSIS,S

Whats the price tag on these chassis, just the chassis i will put the rest together, especially like the one obove this post

thanks for the compliments.If interested in a chassis or other vehicle mods contact Pete 706-266-0271 or shoot me a PM (user name is 95yj

Heres the chassis that Pete built for Daniel "Air Mundy" takin third place in the free style event down at Perry Fla. last weekend.....

Damn truck is built RIGHT and is TOUGH,and takin third place in a free style wich included 2 real monster trucks is KICKIN SOME ASS YALL :dblthumb:

Hats off to Pete on the build and to Daniel for the driving :dblthumb:

PerryTGW450-1.jpg

PerryTGW451.jpg

PerryTGW452-1.jpg

PerryTGW424-1.jpg

PerryTGW432-1.jpg

PerryTGW435-1.jpg

PerryTGW443-1.jpg

PerryTGW445-1.jpg

;D

Pete does really good work!!! Awesome welder an fabricator he built my frame for my mud truck a year an half ago an I have beat the l crap out of it an no complaints!!

530467_3729790129136_1407466594_33482122_819149156_n1.jpg

532832_3729816209788_1407466594_33482146_1833188553_n1.jpg

Buggy did great first time out. Especially to have finished it up the Tuesday before we left. Had a good trans leak and had to pull the case Thursday morning. Still leaking out of the accumulator. Guess thats what happens when stuff sits for a year or two before ya use it. Also broke the steering pump shaft Friday night. Suspension was spot on. Very stable. If I find anymore pics I will post them up and I think there are some video's of Big Perm, Lil Jager, and Cream Puff floating around just haven't found them all yet.

^.....DAMMIT man Pete told me yall was at Evarts the SAME weekend we was up there ,,,next time holler at me I coulda got yalls picture as well :dunno:

where was yall at up there?? we was in Lupes house across from Buddys store from Thus. till Sunday.

I was riding in this buggy with Tony,,,,,yall check out that aluminum hood that Pete built on this mochine :dblthumb:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Man, we were stayin in the yellow house pretty much behind yall. We figured we would run into yall on the trails but never did. We were always late out and late in this ride. I was gonna pull in the house Friday night when everyone was out there but I couldn't turn my junk cause I had no steering pump.

Well hell yall shoulda pulled in and hung out we was just grillin ,hangin out at the fire and gettin our drank on ever night ;D

Honestly don't have much more than what's been posted. I'll make sure someone takes more when we go back to Harlan end of the month.

matth_85 said:
Honestly don't have much more than what's been posted. I'll make sure someone takes more when we go back to Harlan end of the month.

End of Sept. :dunno: ,,,,, cause we gone be in Lupes same two houses again Thu. 27-Sun.30th :woot: :woot: :woot:

rite across from Buddys ;D

Re: Petes TUBE CHASSIS,S

Sweet. We will be in the cabins up the hill this time. Same weekend. For a buddy from jerseys bachelors party. Should be a good time. See y'all there! Bring Pete with ya. Show him what he's been missin