• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Phobias

I'm with a few of you guys. Not phobic, but sure as **** don't like bees and wasps. Also don't like being gritty from grinding dust, sand, sawdust, etc. If I'm grinding, using a skil saw, working under the crawler with dried up mud falling everywhere, I keep an air blower handy. But also not a phobia, I just hate being gritty.

Re:

Wasps, holy balls. I hate red wasps. Pretty sure the gub'ment is behind their increase over the past years.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'm with a few of you guys. Not phobic, but sure as **** don't like bees and wasps. Also don't like being gritty from grinding dust, sand, sawdust, etc. If I'm grinding, using a skil saw, working under the crawler with dried up mud falling everywhere, I keep an air blower handy. But also not a phobia, I just hate being gritty.

Mmhmmm...bet that's why you keep an "air blower handy".... ;)

I I don't like snakes or bees, or scary clowns.
Not crazy about tight spaces or heights, but generally don't let it stop me, actually did a ropes course and zip lining recently to work through it.
All other fears, I've pretty much had to find away to make it through them, having awesome friends that have your back definitely helps.

Boo.
e904d65426f7686c55ae2736ba8c2883.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Sometimes when I open a thread that has been started by a few select individuals, uh ummmm. You know who you are. :flipoff1: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: Just kidding. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Eddyj said:
Badfabphobia-
It's never happened to me personally, due to my awesome judgment in friends, but sometimes I read these horror stories on the interwebs on a gay site. Where people spend all of there hard earned money at a fabraction shop to have a buggy built.

I have this recurring nightmare where I'm always standing in my barnyard at 7:47pm and I get handed a bill from some guy and then he yells "you just got leboned!!"

It's horrible...
Luckily after suffering from this I have found the best way is to just call people on their shitty buisness ways so that no body else falls victim to meth head fab work at top notch prices. So far it has helped with my phobia

CHASMAN9 said:
Sometimes when I open a thread that has been started by a few select individuals, uh ummmm. You know who you are. :flipoff1: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: Just kidding. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Reported... for racial profiling.

Snakes for the most part!

But I can't stand something touching my feet in the water and when I'm in the water it freaks me out seeing the bottom or trees, logs and such underneath the water. I guess too many scary movies involving water! :eek:

Re: Re: Phobias

BroncoMike95 said:
Snakes for the most part!

But I can't stand something touching my feet in the water and when I'm in the water it freaks me out seeing the bottom or trees, logs and such underneath the water. I guess too many scary movies involving water! :eek:
There's times you can sit in our creek and a bunch of little minnows of some sort will come eat shot off your feet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Airplanes or flying in general. If I can't get out and check the oil during the trip I don't want on it. :driving:

Yotermoter said:
Airplanes or flying in general. If I can't get out and check the oil during the trip I don't want on it. :driving:

Don't most women have someone check their oil for them? Just be real nice and I'm sure you could find a pilot to check your oil before your next flight.

:flipgotcha:
money_pit_yj said:
Don't most women have someone check their oil for them? Just be real nice and I'm sure you could find a pilot to check your oil before your next flight.

Hahaha I'll never get over my fear of heights!! Or maybe it's falling at this point it's all the same.

Latest posts