• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pholmann

Re: Re: Pholmann

The Luke said:
Let's not get carried away here. Haha
Now that's one thing Patrick and I never did see eye-to-eye on. I always said he was a pretty good guy but Patrick had already poured the concrete and let it solidify that he didn't like that guy.... which of course I loved ribbing him about. :p ;D :D 8)

5BrothersFabrication said:
Or batman to make a FOURTH screen name and swoop in to troll us one last time. molaugh

He's easily spotted. All you have to do is look for the only person that ignores spell check!! Haha. And me and Patrick definitely agreed on how we felt about that guy. :mad:

On another note, I think it's great to see all the people that's posted about Patrick, I hope this goes on for a long time. There's a million stories I'm sure. I think I can speak for our group in Kentucky, without a doubt he will be missed forever. Lori if you are reading this, thoughts and prayers for you and your family and Patrick's family. Same to you Mike. It was more than riding, after we would get back to camp I can honestly say that we had as much or more fun just sitting around the fire and camping.

Re:

Just got caught up reading this morning. Mike and his family were here til early, I hope he makes it to work. Lori and I made a list of things no one ever wants to do last night. Around 3:30, she set an alarm and aimed for 6 hours of sleep. It's been close to that, so I haven't made a peep, in hopes she is still downstairs asleep.

I know she wants to have buggies/crawlers at the service and we are going to scout out parking and a short route. I imagine it will be in the next 2-3 days. If you plan on coming, post up. We'd rather plan for more truck and trailer parking than we need than not have enough. There are 5 definite so far, just need to have a rough guesstimate sooner than later.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

poolman said:
It was more than riding, after we would get back to camp I can honestly say that we had as much or more fun just sitting around the fire and camping.

It absolutely was and still is. I'm not sure I ever saw Patrick on the trail. Unless it was the party at Brokefoot in the evening.

At the SRRS GreyRock event a couple years ago, it was Patrick that kept harassing me via texts to get out the motorhouse and come stand by the fire freezing with all them. Man it was a miserable cold night in March. I'm pretty sure the jars were wet though, I can't remember.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Just got caught up reading this morning. Mike and his family were here til early, I hope he makes it to work. Lori and I made a list of things no one ever wants to do last night. Around 3:30, she set an alarm and aimed for 6 hours of sleep. It's been close to that, so I haven't made a peep, in hopes she is still downstairs asleep.

Thanks Kel for all you do and keeping us up to date on things. This is not something anyone wants to go through, but your strength is greatly appreciated by all.

ADMINISTRATOR

Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
Thanks Kel for all you do and keeping us up to date on things. This is not something anyone wants to go through, but your strength is greatly appreciated by all.

Yes it is greatly appreciated. I will bring my rig and Selvy just ask me to post me would bring his.

I seen where they are having Patrick at but they don't have any arrangements posted yet, going to do everything I can to attend

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

I know she wants to have buggies/crawlers at the service and we are going to scout out parking and a short route. I imagine it will be in the next 2-3 days. If you plan on coming, post up. We'd rather plan for more truck and trailer parking than we need than not have enough. There are 5 definite so far, just need to have a rough guesstimate sooner than later.

I'm here, miserable as hell. Just wish I could have stayed with you guys but gotta save as much PTO as possible for the funeral and a couple days after to help her.

As for a route, I was gonna suggest the big church parking lot right next to the cemetary. The church where the service will be at is 3-4 miles from the cemetary, down 2 absolutely busy state highways. If we could stage the buggies in a "salute" type line, go to the service, leave the church, beat the procession back to the parking lot, jump in buggies and follow them in.

Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'm here, miserable as hell. Just wish I could have stayed with you guys but gotta save as much PTO as possible for the funeral and a couple days after to help her.

As for a route, I was gonna suggest the big church parking lot right next to the cemetary. The church where the service will be at is 3-4 miles from the cemetary, down 2 absolutely busy state highways. If we could stage the buggies in a "salute" type line, go to the service, leave the church, beat the procession back to the parking lot, jump in buggies and follow them in.

I seen a partial obituary online but no details yet

She is writing the obituary later today. Had some breakfast, some sleep....banking info today, medical examiner and just putting feet down, one at the time. As soon as she makes arrangements, they will be posted here. Enzo should be on the way to help out too.

47d304d2f106df172df17213253d40d0.jpg
03e84eb8b72ce472f63b766ff31da0e4.jpg