• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Picked up a new toy today

k2blazen

Took it out to the sound runs good 115 HP Evenrude out board been looking at boats for months but happy with this purchase good day nice whether think ill rent a locker at the marina:beer::cheer:

Attachments

• boat 002.jpg
    boat 002.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 176
  • boat 003.jpg
    boat 003.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 165
  • the sound.jpg
    the sound.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
yup and get my stickies done the Rv is most likly my new home for a while fuwk the system Monday going to jail for a few ??? but trying to have fun while I can:booo:

Going to jail?? Seriously?? How long?

I need money if you want stickers done. I need to order the vinyl. "show me the money" But if your going to jail get that **** figured out first. Stickers would be last on my list.

Going to jail?? Seriously?? How long?

I need money if you want stickers done. I need to order the vinyl. "show me the money" But if your going to jail get that **** figured out first. Stickers would be last on my list.

well don't know how long tell court monday,but have a few $$$ ,come talk to me sat or sun well take the boat out if ya got a fishin license and u could go to town on it i will be bailed out asap by my att. gave him some extra cash to do so lifes a bitch then u die ,might be spending alot of time in Elbe/walker camping etc .have to get phill billies short block done first though.just call me i dont care want it done.

two best days in a boat owners life is the day they buy it and day they sell it :haha:

(although ur third might be when u get out of jail :eeek:.)

My current boat is a 17'6" avon RIB, daam its a shiat load of fun, going fishing in the morning, saweet:awesomework::cheer:

friend got a 14lb an 17lbs king in 40 min yesterday out by the grainery by the puyallup mouth area,I need to renew my license :mad:

went out today got some pics:redneck:

Attachments

• sat boatin 003.jpg
    sat boatin 003.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 85
  • sat boatin 005.jpg
    sat boatin 005.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 79
  • sat boatin 008.jpg
    sat boatin 008.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 79
  • sat boatin 014.jpg