• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

picket state park

Folks never been to picket but want to go explore.

What kinda trails can we expect?

Ive got a FJ40 land Cruiser- on 35's locked front & rear.

clutchee said:
Folks never been to picket but want to go explore.

What kinda trails can we expect?

Ive got a FJ40 land Cruiser- on 35's locked front & rear.

You can do everything there with lockers and 35s.

Lots of trail riding

TBItoy said:
You can do everything there with lockers and 35s.

Lots of trail riding

Yeah this place is trail riding at its finest. A few big rock obstacles around the Rock House and then some good ledges on other trails. I've been back there in everything from a stock TJ on street tires (mid summer and dry) to fully built rigs with 44's plus. There is something for everyone back there, although its more for the smaller than 44's crowd overall.

Re: Re: picket state park

I'm in!! What time and where are you meeting for the drive up?

Ive got room on the trailer for anyone, wanting to head up saturday.

Ill be coming from Chapel hill so 840 around to 40 then over & up, let me know.

Do folks head home after saturday or stay night & wheel sunday?

Re: Re: picket state park

10 4. I will probably just meet u guys up there. Since I live almost in cookeville.

clutchee said:
Ive got room on the trailer for anyone, wanting to head up saturday.

Ill be coming from Chapel hill so 840 around to 40 then over & up, let me know.

Do folks head home after saturday or stay night & wheel sunday?

Clutchee,

How much room ya got on the trailer and what ya towing with? Didn't end up going back home this weekend so may try to hitch a ride up there to try out the new to me Toyota. I'm in Arrington.

ridered3 said:
Clutchee,

How much room ya got on the trailer and what ya towing with? Didn't end up going back home this weekend so may try to hitch a ride up there to try out the new to me Toyota. I'm in Arrington.

36' gooseneck, so plenty of room loller.gif. Im only gonna take cruiser so; be home Thursday night getting ready friday for the ride saturday.
Oh yea- 07 dodge 3500 4dr.

Re: Re: Re: picket state park

clutchee said:
36' gooseneck, so plenty of room loller.gif. Im only gonna take cruiser so; be home Thursday night getting ready friday for the ride saturday.
Oh yea- 07 dodge 3500 4dr.
I'm up in mj. Currently talking to ridered about going up there with yall. Its looking like he might be pulling his trailer. Think I could snag that empty spot on your trailer?

Man think we have decided to head up friday night & crash in Crossville instead of getting up at 4am to meet yawl.

Sorry- hope to see you up there.