• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

*pics*first wheelin trip with new suspension/tires

I was getting 16 in my '95 with 32x11.5 with the 3.slow and stock gears
DSC01658.jpg

And I drive the piss out of it.

ToyZuki said:
I was getting 16 in my '95 with 32x11.5 with the 3.slow and stock gears
DSC01658.jpg
then i dont know what the heck the deal is what could a try different to get better milage out of my truck i went with this one over my 82 on 35s for a dd for the fact i thought i would get T LEst 15 but 12 i mean give me a break

well shoot i dont know what the deal is then i was shifting at like 2k and i thought it might be working the motor a lil more so i am shifting at like 3k now but no change could it be like air filter spark plugs oil i have checkd all of them im getting mad cuz i cant figure out what the deal is with the milage im putting a glass pack on it to see if it is the old muffler is the deal should i check my o2 sencer?

i just replaced my 02 sensor, cap, rotor, wires, and plugs and im now getting like 13-15 with stock gears and 36's

yodaboy4life said:
well shoot i dont know what the deal is then i was shifting at like 2k and i thought it might be working the motor a lil more so i am shifting at like 3k now but no change could it be like air filter spark plugs oil i have checkd all of them im getting mad cuz i cant figure out what the deal is with the milage im putting a glass pack on it to see if it is the old muffler is the deal should i check my o2 sencer?
i was getting around 10-12 with the 33's for awhile. Did plugs, filter, oil, fixed all my leaks, and cleaned the MAF. After the MAF got cleaned it ran crappy for a few days then the enxt tank bam up to 16mpg. Now im down to 14 wit hthe 31's since my gearing is for 33" tires really. I got aorund 13 wit hthe 35's on as well. Check your MAF and have some one check the codes on it. Mine was throwing the MAF code but no check engine light was on. I got a friend running a rebuilt 22-re with NO O2 sensor getting 26 mpg...really strange. I think its all about tinkering.

Alpine4x4 said:
i was getting around 10-12 with the 33's for awhile. Did plugs, filter, oil, fixed all my leaks, and cleaned the MAF. After the MAF got cleaned it ran crappy for a few days then the enxt tank bam up to 16mpg. Now im down to 14 wit hthe 31's since my gearing is for 33" tires really. I got aorund 13 wit hthe 35's on as well. Check your MAF and have some one check the codes on it. Mine was throwing the MAF code but no check engine light was on. I got a friend running a rebuilt 22-re with NO O2 sensor getting 26 mpg...really strange. I think its all about tinkering.
hum will do :hi: thank for the info guys