• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics from todays work party

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
We had 2 groups today.. My group--recover the bronco up on isabel

Well here is how I found the rig early this morning--over the edge below rope hill

bronco1.jpg

bronco2.jpg

Working to get it over..

bronco3.jpg

Once over--drug over(off some large rocks) and then drug out under some throttle..

bronco4.jpg

Karl doing a lil body work....

bronco5.jpg

And we drug the rig out on----3 tires--I got lucky and found the spare tire like 50ft from the rig in the brush....

Got any pics of nick drivin it?!?

I told him that one would probably get posted.

Somebody did--I tried to get video of him bouncing around in the rig like a rag doll but was un able too.... I am pretty sure taylor did...

High five! We worked like mad sick web wheelin losers. I am tired and full.

thanks all!

Nah, they were too busy workin.

Thank you ALL for coming out to help. You folks kick ass. It is people like you that actually make a difference for our hobby.

Thanks again. :awesomework: :awesomework:

okee dokee just thought i would ask

Somebody did--I tried to get video of him bouncing around in the rig like a rag doll but was un able too.... I am pretty sure taylor did...
ya, i got some good pics. i will try to get them up tonight. btw, when i left around 8:30 (rode around with bunk, good times) it was still in the parking lot. also, the guys that were on the quads who stopped to watch? i saw some of them after you guys went to sac-up, they said that kim said that some one said that they saw the owner driving the bronco up isabelle, and the vin came back as not stolen, so maybe someone will be fined for this. :cheer:

Last edited:
ya, i got some good pics. i will try to get them up tonight. btw, when i left around 8:30 (rode around with bunk, good times) it was still in the parking lot. also, the guys that were on the quads who stopped to watch? i saw some of them after you guys went to sac-up, they said that kim said that some one said that they saw the owner driving the bronco up isabelle, and the vin came back as not stolen, so maybe someone will be fined for this. :cheer:

how was riding in bunks rig?

he has a heavy right foot. and i melted part of my shoe off on his exhaust pipe. :redneck:

lol, the first thing he did was head to the rock garden, and get at such an angle that he lost oil pressure and his tranny. neither of us had our shoulder straps on, but i put them on after that. we ran out to 3 step (the rock face) then did rhinoland. it was :cool:

Latest posts