• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pics of Reiter last weekend

Nobody's making bypasses. Everyone stayed on the trail, I just had to try and make a different approach to it since I have FWA's. We weren't some skinny little 35" tire stock group, walking through the trail cause it fits through everything. When a rig is FW it makes the trail more challenging. We just have to be a little more avant-garde.

I'm 84" to the outside of my wheels and I can make it through on the correct line. No bypasses. :rb:

I'm 84" to the outside of my wheels and I can make it through on the correct line. No bypasses. :rb:

I must be lying, cause you make it no problem. Wow! You are the coolest guy on the planet, I must not be cool enough to do it. I guess I will have to go with you next time so you can show me how a real man does it. I don't know why you don't have your own school of 4-wheeling, I bet everyone would take the course. You should consider doing that, big money maker.

I must be lying, cause you make it no problem. Wow! You are the coolest guy on the planet, I must not be cool enough to do it. I guess I will have to go with you next time so you can show me how a real man does it. I don't know why you don't have your own school of 4-wheeling, I bet everyone would take the course. You should consider doing that, big money maker.

I think your starting to get it.:awesomework:

There are less than a handful of people on this board that have wheeled the original BYS...that is before the one and only tree was cut down towards the beginning that forced you to roll your vehicle over on it's side and drive it through while ass raping it only to try and roll it back over once squeezed through.

Sounds like somebodys got a case of the mondays.

Last edited:

Latest posts