• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pics snowmobiling at baker 1-28

TB-F

Went sleding up at Bearpaw at Baker sun seeing as it was nice out. Usualy it's foggy as can be up there. Absolutley beautiful day, and way warm for being at 7-10 thousand feet.

All sorts of wierd wildlife up there, like this yeti for example:D
Baker1-07001.jpg

Baker is full of killer jumps. No trees makes the snow blow around to create all sorts of natural hits.

This was a good one that poped you up prety good
Baker1-07002.jpg

Unfortunatley Morgan didnt get any footage of my 90' bail, it was bitchin. I hit a up and over hit we found at about 60mph, whiped it out a little too far and abandoned ship at about the 60' mark and me and my sled toutched down rather gracelesly at 90'. Wish I would have stuck it:D

For the first time due to no clouds we were able to ride all the way to the top of Mt. Baker, totaly bitchin, on top of the world on a sled:clappy:

Sleds sitting at 10,000 feet
baker1-281.jpg

Cool ice and rock formations around the crater
baker1-282.jpg

Looking in to the crater. Steam going everywhere, strong sulpher smell and you could hear watter boiling away
Baker1-07004.jpg

Vent melted in to the snow
100_0110.jpg

Nice! :corn:

psst, check your PM's. How'm I gonna pick that thing up if I don't know how to find you :flipoff:

Wow that looks like it was a fun trip. I didn't know you guys aired those machines out so far. Goin Big.:cool:

Hold on, you can go to the top of Baker on a sled? Serious?

Ok, check off traked item I NEED to get. Screw skinning.

Boxxerace said:
Hold on, you can go to the top of Baker on a sled? Serious?

Ok, check off traked item I NEED to get. Screw skinning.

Totaly:cool: and without even panting and breaking a sweat:D

Snowmobiling is like a mixture of snowboarding/sking, dirtbikes and street bikes. You can lay out carves in the powder, hit huge jumps, drop cliffs, go 120mph and go wherever the hell you want (except wilderness) because the tracks all melt:clappy:

When it's packed snow you can climb as high as you'r balls will let you...sometimes higher.