• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

Re: Re: Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

I really hope this build thread doesnt fizzle out as most do.

I hate pintos....hate build threads.....but this thread has WIN all over the place!!!

Re: Re: Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

tonybolton said:
I really hope this build thread doesnt fizzle out as most do.

I hate pintos....hate build threads.....but this thread has WIN all over the place!!!

X2!! I get overwhelmed when I start a big project like this but with the interest it's getting I can't wait to get it done!!!!

yankster said:
It won't be right until the faux wood grain is slapped down the sides!

There will be wood grain on it but it will come from hitting trees!!! The bad part about putting all this work into this, it won't be long before the body is trashed!!

Re: Re: Re: Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

96crawler said:
There will be wood grain on it but it will come from hitting trees!!! The bad part about putting all this work into this, it won't be long before the body is trashed!!
Roll bent exo cage...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

midnight_f150 said:
That simple little rear bumper looks great. Are you going to get some window nets like a dirt track car use?

Yea the plan is to put window nets in.

Pure genius i say! Nice to see something diff. In a crowd of jeeps and high dollar buggies this rig will stand out :****:

Dude this has got to be my new favorite build of all time. Now your thinking outside the box I'm sure there will be more to follow in your shadow. Nice work as well keep it up. Hope to see some videos of this as well.

ive got an 8 track player that still works with some kenny rogers 8 tracks if you want to keep it decade appropriate - Love the build - keep it up