• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

CHASMAN9 said:
Please tell me you are going to put in a slide mounted cassette player? Vintage tunes.... :dblthumb:

Lol It won't have anything like that because of the setup for racing.

It's funny how this build is so "cool" now. When we done this back in the 70's and 80's it was " redneck" . Brings back good memories. Keep it up!

Re: Re: Re: Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

halcat said:
It's funny how this build is so "cool" now. When we done this back in the 70's and 80's it was " redneck" . Brings back good memories. Keep it up!

this aint the '70s or '80s, and back then it was redneck!! now its just cool that he found one that wasnt crushed out of it misery.

scared to death!!!!!

Re: Re: Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

I think back in the 70's and 80's this would have been on leaf springs and 6 or 8 inch lift blocks and probably some re-bar as reinforcement somewhere on the chassis.

My Spidey senses thinks there is a nitrous bottle mount between the seats........ from the guy that coined the term "The pinto is tits" lol flashemifyougotem

Not a major update but got drivers seat mounts built, couple bars added to B-pillars and a lot of welding out of the way.

I am changing my trans idea because I don't have the cash at all to spend on this build and I'm itching to get it finished. I'm going with a granny stick and 205 instead of the C6. The good part is now it will be more crawler friendly so I can take it anywhere to ride.

96crawler said:
I am changing my trans idea because I don't have the cash at all to spend on this build and I'm itching to get it finished. I'm going with a granny stick and 205 instead of the C6. The good part is now it will be more crawler friendly so I can take it anywhere to ride.
hell yea I love stick shifts :driving: makes it even cooler now :****:

I'm using the less desirable 1 1/4 sch40 pipe. Some people hate it some like it but the fact is if I bought DOM I wouldn't have this rig at all.