• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pinto Bouncer "Mean Bean"

Thanks for sharing the video Cole. I have discovered one major flaw in my design, I can't see over the front or the front tires at all. This was the first real outing with it and as you can tell I screwed it up pretty good by steering it into the wall. I couldn't tell where the front tires were, adrenaline was pumping and was nervous like crazy, Cole was trying to help like he does for everyone along with another guy but I honestly didn't even see them up there until I broke the U-joint. Oh well I was able to drive it out with no major damage other than both inner and outer axles on right side and bent the wheel pretty good. She'll get some motor upgrades, new shafts, new tune, couple little tweaks here and there but for the most part I plan on racing it just like this next year, granny stick and all. I'll have plenty more seat time by then so should be able to put on a better show!! Stay tuned!!

I like it man. I didn't follow your build but I like the finished product. It's different. I appreciate that. I love the steering wheel. Your shifter handle comes with JK/TJ aftermarket spare tire carriers. I use one for my attic pull handle in my garage. Sweet man.

Cole and those guys are good peeps. Can't wait to see it tearin up some other trails.

Job well done

And pirate said one links would break...pssh.

Came out looking good man. If you cant see over the front you can truly call it a bouncer 8)

LightBnDr said:
I like it man. I didn't follow your build but I like the finished product. It's different. I appreciate that. I love the steering wheel. Your shifter handle comes with JK/TJ aftermarket spare tire carriers. I use one for my attic pull handle in my garage. Sweet man.

Cole and those guys are good peeps. Can't wait to see it tearin up some other trails.

Job well done

I have like 4 of those handles and wanted the pistol grip look for the shifter so it worked perfect. Thanks for the compliments!!