• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Piss off the ol'Lady

Re:

tonybolton said:
Having no kids doesn't boat anchor you down as much.

pholmann said:
Eh I'm on the same page as JD on this one. It's a mutual respect thing for me too. Mine doesn't much care what I do as long as I give plenty of advance notice so she can plan something if she wants to. Makes for a less tense household. We don't really bicker back and forth ever. We just have a couple domestic altercations a year that are massive. I prefer it that way.

I bet y'all never argue about money...... Y'alls women know they got it good with all that money!

Re:

You forgot Bill Clinton, remember he said smoked, just didn't inhale.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

I been debating on how to handle checking accounts. Im thinking of separate accounts at the same bank that are linked so she can "digitally borrow" from mine if needed. No fawking way I could keep up 1 account with 2 owners drawing.

Sounds like a really complicated way to have a joint bank account.

Have yours....have hers.....when shes broke, SHE'S broke. When you're broke YOU'RE broke.

Re:

money_pit_yj said:
I bet y'all never argue about money...... Y'alls women know they got it good with all that money!

We actually don't ever argue about money. I honestly can't think of a single argument in 16 years about money. I am married to a jew though. She hates shopping and doesn't spend ****. As long as she can go to yoga three times and zumba twice a week she is good to go. She really is an easy keeper.

tonybolton said:
Sounds like a really complicated way to have a joint bank account.

Have yours....have hers.....when shes broke, Your fawked and broke. When you're both broke it your fawking fault !!!

Fix it

Re:

pholmann said:
We actually don't ever argue about money. I honestly can't think of a single argument in 16 years about money. I am married to a jew though. She hates shopping and doesn't spend ****. As long as she can go to yoga three times and zumba twice a week she is good to go. She really is an easy keeper.
So jelly of that. I was lied to while dating, next time I pulling a credit report on the woman monthly before I get married

Mine has worked in the finance dept of our local government for almost 20 years. She is good with that sort of stuff but stresses like no other. I took our finances over about 12-13 years ago because she stressed too much. If she was controlling the finances we would probably have a lot more savings but not near as many toys. lol

:dblthumb: For a 5 star chick! Like Yo Gotti said "If her Credit sco high and her nail game fly, she a 5 star chick" My wife has half of the first dollar she ever made and watches our money like a hawk. I know when its there and when its not, I deal with the bottom line and she watches all the details. We are fixing to start a budget which is new to me.

Me and my wife keep separate accounts. I pay my bills she pays hers. We make out own money and spend out own money. If my ol lady had any ideal what I really blow on stuff she would have a **** fit. So it helps keep her blood pressure down that she never see's my checkbook. She really dont evan know how much my paycheck is every week. She dont need to know either..

I employ my mother to do books at the store. She is quite fastidious when it comes to finances.

At home, my wife and I share savings, checking and a Christmas account. We have a monthly allowance that is separate from normal bills. It is spent solely on personal items. No matter who makes more, we both get the same. Outside of our "Normal" jobs, we can keep any extra money earned. She chooses not to work extra, I pick up odd jobs and flip cars, bikes, etc for extra cash. Usually, I give her half of the profits to keep a happy home.

tonybolton said:
Aren't we in debt like 20 trillion dollars? :rolf: I see where all our money went.......in that buggy!

****, I promise I would have stickies and rcv's on all 10 of my buggies if that were the case. Not half ass parts on my one that's not done.