• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pitbull Tires (MADDOGS??)

jp fan

I am leaning toward this brand very hard for my next set of tires, I am putting them on a jeep that is still drove on the street a lot but is also my trail rig I am looking at radials. I like the rocker the best as far as tread but the maddog one has a 38.5 and that would help me out a lot on diff clearance but just not sure on the tread for wheeling in east KY. I have seen rockers and I am impressed with them just have not been around the maddogs if anyone has any thoughts lets here them thanks

If you are ok with an allterrain then they do pretty good a guy I used to ride with had some in a 39 I think they aren't mud or loose dirt tires!

Had a set of 38.5's for my street tires, loud as he!!, and horrible on the rocks. Sold them for $1000 with steelies. Only good thing I can say about them is that they don't wear very quickly.
Go for the rockers.

Thanks I will look harder at the Rockers the more I read online about the maddogs they seem more built for trucks I just liked the size they came in thanks again for the replies