• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plans for wasting your tax return?

I fall in the category of hating Sam so I always let them keep fewest amount all year so I can use my money all year for what ever I want so last year I had to pay 3000$ I think I'll have to do the same this year way I look at it more I pay in the more I make :****:

After claming married + 10 the first 6 months of last year and filing single and none, I am getting back $309, having to pay in $227, and it cost me $135 for tax prep.....which is a little steep, but this guy has always done me good and I'm afraid to try a different method. So I came out less than $100 in the hole, so I don't feel too bad. molaugh

I checked my account this evening... it was in there! BOOM!
Filed on the 31st on TurboTax, 11 day turn-around taint bad! Done gone to the Corrals! Got me a steak!

Kinda scared to file. Paid more in to federal this year then I ever have, sold a house and made money and got married. I've got quit a few deductions and write-offs and a couple kids to claim. As long as we don't have to pay in I'm ok with that, if we do get a return it'll either go to pay off a credit card or toward my shop build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk