• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Plans for wasting your tax return?

How in the hell can you have to pay for your stolen property back? Isn't that receiving stolen goods? Isn't that illegal?

Re:

The cop said if a person buys something like a gun and gets it stupid cheap and doesn't have a good reason why they could be charged with receiving stolen property but pawn shops can get away with it. From the way I understand it there's a national database for stolen guns and pawn shops have to hold it for 14 days to see if anything comes up before they can sell it. They ran the numbers on this one and knew it was stolen as soon as they got it basically from my understanding. They do have the name of the guy who pawned it and the detective said he will be talking to that guy and doing an investigation. I'm hoping he shows up at the guys house and the car matches the description of the one that was seen speeding away, and he's outside wearing my jacket that was stolen while he's airing up his tire with my CO2 tank he grabbed out of the back of my truck.

I promised my wife half too :( ****in sucks. Anybody got there's yet? I did turbo tax online and it was OK'd by the gubernment Friday night. Hopefully getting it soon!

I started mine two weeks ago. Realized there was an issue with my school tax stuff. Got pissed off, haven't had time to call them yet.

pholmann said:
I got mine back in a week. Used turbo tax

I hope I get mine that soon. My sister in law got there's back in January. I didn't even think they started till feb. 1

Just wondering if it is not to personal, how much do yall get back? I have not changed filings since I was single and don't plan too, but I get scared to file every year because the refund is so big. What kind of scratch are you guys getting back?

Married, wife don't work, got 2 kids only claimed one, may have donated to Hannah home, wrote off lots of tools and other random ****. Got back 2200 in federal.

I'm still waiting on whatever the union sends out showing dues paid, being in 2 unions makes it take that much longer. Though I yhink they have to have it postmarked by 1/30.

Didn't even wait to see how much dues I paid in and didn't even wait to get my W2 just went off last paycheck. Hopefully it's all roght

Just finished mine a few minutes ago. I did them on the H&R block app on my iPad while I ate pizza and watched Street Outlaws on the DVR. Lol.

I'm single, no kids. Over $15,000 federal income tax withheld last year. Damn government. :mad: Getting back $2096, that's standard deduction. ::)

money_pit_yj said:
Just wondering if it is not to personal, how much do yall get back? I have not changed filings since I was single and don't plan too, but I get scared to file every year because the refund is so big. What kind of scratch are you guys getting back?

The wife and I both work. No kids. Both claim 0 and single. Got 2500 back this year.

LightBnDr said:
Hey money pit...... You put up 585 yet ?

Nope. Got bad sick, changed diet and hurt shoulder all within about 4 weeks. All piss poor excuses, but now Im nursing along trying to get back to my numbers I was hitting before so I can ramp up to go bigger. Hit a plateau and got discouraged so I kinda just loafed for about 6 weeks then jumped in and jacked up my shoulder.

Re:

I really need to do mine and find out what I get back. Last year was only a couple hundred bucks. Guess if that's all I get back I can get a new brake for my winch and I wanna upgrade my rock light set up on the jeep.